Search results

1. D

For Sale/Trade 28 oz Demarini Juice

Sorry for not having pics up. I will get them up first thing in the A.M.
  2. D

Bump to the top for some more looks.....
  3. D

I have a 28oz demarini juice that I am looking to get rid of. $150 to sell or trade for a worth end loaded bat. Juice has a return left just no receipt and has about 200 cuts on it. It has been played in the dirt so the clear coat is rough but overall great shape. thanks for looking.
  4. D

For Sale Worth First Basemans Mitt

Looking for pics?
  5. D

LTB All-Red Glove

I havent had to "pay" for a glove in about 10 years. Since college I have had guys giving me Gloves to try out and such. The Mizuno Pro Limited and the Brand new Global Elite 7 are one of the best fielding gloves if no the best. I will never use anything else other than a Rawlings Pro Preferred...
  6. D

LTTF Mizuno GMP55 BLUE

Just got it today. I will try to get some pics up here in a few.
  7. D

LTTF Mizuno GMP55 BLUE

Morning bump
  8. D

LTTF Mizuno GMP55 BLUE

Bump for more looks
  9. D

LTTF Mizuno GMP55 BLUE

Thanks Thanks Frisco. But I like the Blue better
  10. D

LTTF Mizuno GMP55 BLUE

That is the one!
  11. D

LTTF Mizuno GMP55 BLUE

I know you do. I know you have one. I was a little to late when you bought the last one. look at mizunousa.com to see it. It is from when Matsui was with the Angels. Same glove just Red with White laces.
  12. D

For Sale Rawlings Primo 12.75"

I sold mine brand new never used for $300. They aren't moving all that quickly around here.
  13. D

LTTF Mizuno GMP55 BLUE

You sure? Thanks. Are you sure you dont need a glove this size?
  14. D

LTTF Mizuno GMP55 BLUE

Damn, I thought someone could help
  15. D

For Sale/Trade Price Check on NWT Custom Mizuno

Sweet glove new from the store non custom they go for $80-$90
  16. D

LTTF Mizuno GMP55 BLUE

Bump to the top.
  17. D

Leather and Lace - The Official Glove Ho Thread

Hey frisco, That one glove is actually a japan model. not a custom wrist guard. About $550 us shipped. It's sad to say but there yen is not as strong as it used to be so the price on those might be coming down soon.
  18. D

LTTF Mizuno GMP55 BLUE

A little help here?
  19. D

LTTF Mizuno GMP55 BLUE

Let me clarify, a little bit. I sent in my old glove due to cracking in the finger stalls and it was a blue one. They said the glove they will be replacing it with will be the red one. RHT 12.5" New in box with all the gear that comes with it. I am looking for a GMP55 blue model that is new to...