Search results

1. nomarisbetter

LTB Foakleys...OR..real Oakleys for trade?

My 9 y/o nephew wants a pair...so whatcha got?? not looking to spend a lot considering hes lost his last 2 pairs of glasses! Ive got a black worth mayhem bfg 13.25 in great shape to trade! If the price is good on the Foakleys I may grab 2 pairs! Thx in advance
  2. nomarisbetter

Question

WHats the best DeMarini bat last year or this yr? Im looking to trade my 28oz J3 in good shape...just looking for a nice balanced stick to trade for it!!
  3. nomarisbetter

For Sale IPhone 5S cases for sale...NEVER OPENED!

-FOR SALE..New NEVER OPENED! Lifeproof IPhone case for a 5S $75 Otterbox Defender case for 5S $50 Smoke free home xposted -TEXT ME WITH QUESTIONS 860-997-3742
  4. nomarisbetter

LTB Pablo Sandoval youth Sox jersey

Yup..need 1 for my nephew for xmas! who can help?
  5. nomarisbetter

For Sale Boombah & Tanel

I have a pair of Boombah mid turfs that I just tried on in my house, never saw the light of day Size 14, which is IMO closer to a 13 1/2 also have a pair of Boombah sneakers size 14..again closer to a 13 1/2! Also a pair of Tanels mid also that have just been tried on..never saw a field! Size...
  6. nomarisbetter

Demarini Sub dyes

anyone have any hanging around from a previous order their looking to get rid of? Or any company.. Easton,Elite,Boombah.... Prefer Demarini... XL
  7. nomarisbetter

Need about 15 shirt..ONLY cheap t-shirts

they'll need to either have just a # on front or say a little something on front & have a huge # on back who can do this & how much?
  8. nomarisbetter

looking for team jerseys & hats

need 15 sub dyed jerseys & hats...who can help? Ive got my logos in vector or pdf file! IF YOU CAN PLS SHOOT ME A TEXT WITH THE PRICING, TURN AROUND TIME, & A SITE I CAN CHECK OUT YOUR WORK! THX 860-997-3742
  9. nomarisbetter

For Sale Madden 25 for PS3

I have a used but in MINT condition Madden25 for PS3 $30 delivered or B/O PP as a gift pls..or add 3%
  10. nomarisbetter

Chop swing... GTG or not really?

GTG or not really? I was messing around in the cage a few weeks ago & really liked it! Was killing the ball! Only downside I see is when chopping I tend to shoot middle a bit! Thoughts/Comments welcome! Thx
  11. nomarisbetter

For Sale Pair of Nike Pro Gold Precision Leg Guards size 17"

$100 shipped...PM ME WITH QUESTIONS FOR SALE..... Pair of Nike Pro Gold Precision Leg Guards size 17" The Nike Pro Gold Precision Baseball Catcher's Shin Guards are worn by pro catchers like Joe Mauer, Russell Martin and Jorge Posada. These high-performance leg guards feature the Nike...
  12. nomarisbetter

For Sale Lego Lord of the Rings-The Mines of Moria (9473)

this is brand new in a box, never been opened! $85 shipped PP gifted or add the 3% Feel free to ask any questions
  13. nomarisbetter

For Sale Lego the Hobbit-The Goblin King Battle (79010)

this is brand new in the box...never opened! $85 shipped PP gifted or add the 3% Feel free to ask any questions!
  14. nomarisbetter

LTB Fisher Price Little People

Ive got a 2 y/o son who is into little people & mickey mouse.... wondering if anyone has anything laying around that they want to sell? Thx!
  15. nomarisbetter

getting into playing shape tips.....

So I just turned 38 & after years of playing 1B (no need to be in any real shape there) my coach thinks its a good idea to move me to 2B (ive got a decent arm to turn 2) My shoulder is old & worn out...im a bit fat & out of shape...id like to try & get into decent shape for the start of next...
  16. nomarisbetter

Jimmy34 from THAT WAX

Let me just say, I was looking for a 1 unique jersey.....Jimmy stepped up to the plate and hooked me up! His price was far more reasonable than the 3-4 others that contacted me! When I posted looking for just 1 jersey, no one wanted to help..NOT JIMMY! Hes like..Hey Jack..I'll do it (in his...
  17. nomarisbetter

For Sale Tiffany & Co watch box

comes with a brown leather box & signature blue tiffanys box.... 5x5x4... let me know if anyone is interested i can send you a pic...i know this is a shot in the dark
  18. nomarisbetter

For Sale Pearl Jam tix Hartford,CT 10-25

Ive got a pair of tix to see PEARL JAM on Oct 25 in Hartford,CT last time they played...the show was EPIC! Sect 217 Row V $325/pair HARD TIX!!
  19. nomarisbetter

For Sale Worth 454 Filthy ASA

Wondering what I could get for this bat? Its a 27 oz, has less than 100 hits on it, some ground & bat bag wear, but in real nice shape. I was thinking $125? PP gifted...sound right? THX FOR THE HELP
  20. nomarisbetter

I know this sounds crazy..but I need 1 SUB DYE shirt...Who can help a brother out?

I have a few specific things I want on a shirt, nothing too crazy...I know it sounds crazy, but I figure I'd give it a shot & see if someone wants to help me out! I may take more than 1 depending on the pricing! THX in advance!