Search results

1. metz225

Nebraska Board Bros #5

Sadistik finished 2nd
  2. metz225

Nebraska Board Bros #5

We were convinced that you weren't going to catch that Donger hit at you. You looked like you were doing the hokeypokey out there. Until you stuck up your glove at the last minute.:boggled:
  3. metz225

Nebraska Board Bros #5

Finally, more than 3 teams in 35+ state! :banana:
  4. metz225

Nebraska Board Bros #5

The last time they had the superdraft, they asked for volunteers to be the captains. What's funny is there are quite a few guys that you know by face, but don't know their name when looking at the player list.
  5. metz225

Nebraska Board Bros #5

Try the USSSA website.... http://www.usssa.com/sports/FindTourn2.asp?optSelection=2&WTD=Tournament&ParkID=0&CID=703&CID=704&CID=705&CID=706&CID=707&State=47&StatureID=0&TypeID=0&SeasonID=18&BeginDate=3%2F2%2F2014&EndDate=
  6. metz225

Nebraska Board Bros #5

Pm coreyq86. He's a local guy that does phenomenal airbrush work! :thumb:
  7. metz225

Nebraska Board Bros #5

Bill Ranby said its only going to be a high of 57 on Sat. Yes, I will be there.
  8. metz225

Nebraska Board Bros #5

It's a Fall tourney. Who wants to risk cracking their new bats. You should rethink the bat rule and allow the old ones. :feedback:
  9. metz225

What's the best deal you have ever scored on a glove?

Picked up a like new (very stiff and not close to broke in) A2403 Pudge catchers mitt for my son, on a local Craigslist deal, for $40. http://omaha.craigslist.org/spo/4028657915.html
  10. metz225

Nebraska Board Bros #5

Heritage Park in St Joe was quite nice. The OF grass was very lush and smooth. The infield/outfield transitions were flat and smooth, unlike around here. Huge gazebo/concession building to get out of the sun. I wouldn't say it was the best ran tourney. The game times in the bracket were very...
  11. metz225

Nebraska Board Bros #5

Nice run boys! Your first game was an interesting finish..:wtf2:
  12. metz225

ASA E Nationals St. Joe Mo

Fixed it for you AJ :)
  13. metz225

ASA E Nationals St. Joe Mo

It's not listed on the "official" tourney website. I just emailed Chuck to see if he will send the link. Attached below is the bracket...26 teams We (Goldenrod) play at 9am Shockers play at 1130am Good luck to everyone. Should be a fun time hanging with Shockers this weekend :beerchug:
  14. metz225

Nebraska Board Bros #5

The only time I play ASA "officially" is 35+ and church state. I will be playing with my buddy's on Goldenrod Cafe. You better know it that we will meet up! :)
  15. metz225

Nebraska Board Bros #5

Good luck to you too Corey. See you in St Joe. :D
  16. metz225

Nebraska Board Bros #5

You based this prediction on the fact that I won't be there for the first game, right?;)
  17. metz225

Nebraska Board Bros #5

Monsta?? :eek::cool:
  18. metz225

Nebraska Board Bros #5

Yep, we play DxD 5 times within a month. It would be nice to play a few of the other teams at least once. :rolleyes:
  19. metz225

Nebraska Board Bros #5

Joe, I think they are referring to the Best of the Midwest tourney held yesterday.
  20. metz225

Nebraska Board Bros #5

Cooper, its the Susan G. Komen benefit ASA tourney, down at Hayworth on Sunday. It was posted on the Nebraska SB forum....:rolleyes: http://nesoftball.forumotion.com/t285-june-9th-tourney