ASA E Nationals St. Joe Mo

Softball.com:

wrath78

The Veteran
Any others on here playing in this tourny? I see there are only 15 teams. We are Goldenrod Cafe/Runcie's Catering out of Hastings, Ne

doublebagel

Manager
We were hoping to but half our team will be at Utrip nationals the same weekend. Your team name got my mouth watering, I thought it said Runza's lol. Runza's is awesome.

I think there is about 26 teams now. From 8
Different states.. I got an email last night with this information.

Shockers out of Bellevue, Nebraska will be there!

metz225

Addicted to Softballfans
It's not listed on the "official" tourney website.
I just emailed Chuck to see if he will send the link.

Attached below is the bracket...26 teams
We (Goldenrod) play at 9am
Shockers play at 1130am

Good luck to everyone. Should be a fun time hanging with Shockers this weekend :beerchug:

Last edited:
It's not listed on the "official" tourney website.
I just emailed Chuck to see if he will send the link.

Attached below is the bracket...26 teams
We (Goldenrod) play at 9am
Shockers play at 1130am

Good luck to everyone. Should be a fun time hanging with Shockers this weekend :beerchug:

Thanks Metz, good luck to you guys as well.
If we are alive at 9 Metz we will come watch your game!

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
I think there is about 26 teams now. From 8
Different states.. I got an email last night with this information.

Shockers out of Bellevue, Nebraska will be there!

Good Luck and try not doing it the hard way this time!

PS

This is Robert White :biggthumpup:.....We are playing in Utrip Nationals up here in Waterloo, IA

wrath78

The Veteran
We will be there ... :biggthumpup:

We are arriving in town Thursday evening to prepare for the above Saturday 9 a.m. game.

Good luck to you all!! This is alot of our teams first time at nationals, it should be a good time!!

Last edited:
Great tournament, except for the sandbagging douches from PA that came down.. I guess that's what makes up softball..

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
Looks like wild rice/Budweiser will be there. They are out of Fargo, North Dakota. Solid ball club. Hope they represent well. Good luck all

FattyMcBoomstix

Addicted to Softballfans
Great tournament, except for the sandbagging douches from PA that came down.. I guess that's what makes up softball..

hahaha the polish water ice is a solid utrip E team in Bellew Lawn. They have been having a great year, bunch of good guys on the team.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I was going off of when I seen them play earlier this year. They have solid players. Maybe they had a bad run at state? Either way, hopefully they represent the frozen tundra well.

Oh, nevermind. Wrong team. I thought it was Mich Golden. The link didn't show up on my phone. I see now it's Wild Rice. They went 1-2 at State.

hahaha the polish water ice is a solid utrip E team in Bellew Lawn. They have been having a great year, bunch of good guys on the team.

They placed 7th in D state this year in PA. What are they doing in st. Joe missouri anyways?
And have all D players on roster with 2 C players on it.
Not sure what level of E you play. Yes they were good. But they didn't belong in this tournaments and they knew it..

cmdyrds

i want winners!
nope, just a few. i'm still smiling. not sure what team you played for but if you saw our game to force the IF game then not sure how you could be bitching bro.