Search results

1. M

For Sale 2011 SBMTD Mutant 120 - 26oz

2011 SBMTD Mutant 120 26oz - asking 250 shipped for it.... This bat is NIW and has a Warranty still on it... Receipt will be start from date of our transaction.... Hope I sell it fast... I am half tempted to take the wrapper off and keep it myself... Balanced Design for Maximum Bat...
  2. M

Ballparks in these states....

I need some help from ya'll... I know there is probably a ton of threads about this but can you help a board brother out! What are the best softball complexes/fields in these states/territory... also can you name what city or what main city they are around: Alabama Arkansas Florida...
  3. M

Alabama Directors?

Who are the best ones? Most Trustworthy? Have the best turnouts? Doesn't matter what association....
  4. M

For Sale/Trade NIW MV3 supermax and Denny Crine Psych supermax

I won them in a 3 on 3 hitting tournament yesterday. They are NR. I am looking to get rid of them. Looking for 155 each shipped if paypaled. I have good feeback..... interested PM me or email me at [email protected] I won 1 26 oz, 1 27 oz of each style..... Looking to sell them but if...
  5. M

2007 Mizuno 26oz Wrath Extended ASA

2007 Mizuno 26oz Wrath Extended ASA $135 shipped NIW and come with a valid Receipt that Says purchase date for Today.... My References are Joe James from Shirts and Logos is my reference(we were roommates before I moved down south). His scree name is James23 if you want to contact him...
  6. M

28 oz NIW 2008 Louisville Slugger SB82N Nexus

I have 1 28 oz NIW 2008 Louisville Slugger SB82N Nexus Joe James from Shirts and Logos is my reference(we were roommates before I moved down south). His scree name is James23 if you want to contact him... also consistencyplz from the board and SNL is another reference..... $130 for the...
  7. M

3 Mizunos for Sale all NIW MUST SELL!

2007 Mizuno 26oz Wrath Extended 120 $150 2007 Mizuno 26oz Wrath Extended ASA $150 2005 Mizuno Envy 27oz $135 All bats are NIW and come with a valid Receipt that Says purchase date for Today.... My References are Joe James from Shirts and Logos is my reference(we were roommates before I moved...
  8. M

2009 DeMarini F4 NIW w/receipt

$150 2009 DeMarini F4 27oz NIW w/receipt getting rid of all my bats... NIW and Come with a Receipt. Would like 150 for it Shipped.... Will Accept paypal. Joe James from Shirts and Logos is my reference(we were roommates before I moved down south). His scree name is James23 if you want to...
  9. M

2007 DeMarini Juice 27oz and 26oz NIW w/Receipt

I have a 27oz AND a 26oz for Sale. Comes with a receipt that starts today.....$150 Shipped for each via Paypal. I have references.... Joe James from Shirts and Logos is my reference(we were roommates before I moved down south). His scree name is James23 if you want to contact him... also...
  10. M

2008 DeMarini Raw Steel MUST SELL

2008 DeMarini Raw Steel NIW 28oz selling for 150 SHIPPED... Comes with a Receipt that is says it's bought today.... Joe James from Shirts and Logos is my reference(we were roommates before I moved down south). His scree name is James23 if you want to contact him... also consistencyplz from...
  11. M

2007 Louisville Slugger Nexus SB72N and 2008 Louisville Slugger SB82N Nexus

I have two 27 oz NIW 2007 Louisville Slugger Nexus SB72N and 1 28 0z NIW 2008 Louisville Slugger SB82N Nexus Joe James from Shirts and Logos is my reference(we were roommates before I moved down south). His scree name is James23 if you want to contact him... also consistencyplz from the board...
  12. M

2009 Worth Titan 120

I have a 28oz NIW 2009 Worth Titan 120 for Sale. Comes with a receipt that starts today.....$175 Shipped via Paypal. I have references.... Joe James from Shirts and Logos is my reference(we were roommates before I moved down south). His scree name is James23 if you want to contact him...
  13. M

2009 Worth Mutant Resmondo 120

I have two of them for Sale.... getting rid of all my bats... Both are NIW and Come with a Receipt. Would like 195 for it Shipped.... Will Accept paypal. Joe James from Shirts and Logos is my reference(we were roommates before I moved down south). His scree name is James23 if you want to...
  14. M

Magnus_CA is GTG

He had fast payment!!!! Plus, easy to work with! Hopefully we can trade sometime again in the future!