Search results

1. D

Latest from GSC

Well I guess CallaVett and I have had a face to face at league about this bat. Nice to put a face with the name. I have a broken one and had "pre ordered" for $100 to previous customers, the new one several years ago. I still have the email string from all the onversations I had with...
  2. D

Senior Melee

Reebok Melee Legend Bat is sold to dirtybats13
  3. D

Whats up hooker?

Whats up hooker?
  4. D

For Sale Reebok 27 EL Melee Legend NIW

** bump ** then to ebay
  5. D

For Sale Combat Centenarian 27 FL NIW

** bump ** then to ebay
  6. D

For Sale 2004 OG Catalyst SB105 27 oz

** bump ** then to ebay
  7. D

For Sale Miken NRG 28 oz Balanced

** bump ** then to ebay
  8. D

Senior Melee

No sir. No hits. It is still in the wrapper as well as in another heavier plastic bag and the box they sent it in.
  9. D

For Sale Miken NRG 28 oz Balanced

Gamer. No cracks or rattles. Some nicks dings and scratches. Minor endcap sep. Unknown number of swings. If you know these bats you know they are tanks. I personally swung this type of bat for 4-5 years and loved them. $90 shipped http://s1144.photobucket.com/albums/o492/dleeadams1/
  10. D

For Sale 2004 OG Catalyst SB105 27 oz

Mint and previously used by a 12 yo girl. No joke parents thought it was a fast pitch bat. Left in the garage since finding out it wasn't. Unknown number of swings but judging by the bat not many. No cracks rattles or endcap sep. OG grip. Minor chips in a couple of locations. Pics say it...
  11. D

For Sale Combat Centenarian 27 FL NIW

$175 Delivered. No pics, Mint and NIW.
  12. D

For Sale Reebok 27 EL Melee Legend NIW

$175 delivered. No pics because it's Mint and NIW.
  13. D

Senior Melee

I have a NIW 27 EL for $180 shipped if anyone is interested.
  14. D

For Sale 14k Solid Gold Figaro Chain 20.5" long, 20.5 grams

Important point I tried to make but may not be clear is...Actual gold value of the necklace is $626.72 at todays price. And pawn shops will not be your best bet.
  15. D

For Sale 14k Solid Gold Figaro Chain 20.5" long, 20.5 grams

Scrap price at a pawn shopfor this necklace is $376 or less. Depending on how much they are trying to make off of you. 14 carat /24 carat = 58.33 % actual gold. Then gold price today at $1630 per ounce pure x .5833 = $950.79/ 31.1 grams to the ounce= $30.57167 per gram. That times 20.5 =...
  16. D

LTB Anyone have a hookup on baseball bats?

NIW Combat B3 AB bbcor 33/30 $250 delivered. Let me know. Dave
  17. D

For Sale/Trade 27oz boombah cannon

Cannon Had the same bat and it cracked in 5 cuts and completely broke in 10. It was a waste of a hundred bucks.
  18. D

GTG jwil7 is GTG

Bat is as described and jwil7 is very GTG.
  19. D

For Sale/Trade 28 oz og freak

Paypal Sent.