Search results

1. teddersx6

Price Check 26 oz Balanced Freak Black U trip

26oz Balanced Freak Black USSSA, 100 cuts (no receipt, but still looking)
  2. teddersx6

Price Check 26/27 oz Connell

26 oz less than 50 swings (receipt) 27oz 200 swings or so (no receipt, but am double checking)
  3. teddersx6

Price Check 26oz Freak Black U Trip Balanced

Have receipt, sticker, and less than 20 swings. Thank you for your help. teddersx6
  4. teddersx6

Looking for........

Somewhere to play ball during the week or weekend anywhere from Pensacola to New Orleans. Anybody help a brutha out? Thanks
  5. teddersx6

For Sale Couple jackets for sale

Holden Racing winter jacket 2XL. Never worn. Main logo in front is embroidery. Paid $160 for it I'll take $130 obo. J. Ferrar pea coat. Worn once. Very nice jacket. Size is XL. Paid $140 for it, I'll take $100 for it obo. Thanks
  6. teddersx6

For Sale Ton of Full Sub Shirts

All 2XL. Yes I know some of them have my name on them. Be good jerseys to beat around in bp with or wear to league. These shirts are Shirts and Logos, ECA, Mojo, Sports 55 and a couple Worth full sub. I'd like $15 shipped a shirt/obo. I've lost 75 lbs and 2XL is too big for me now. Most of...
  7. teddersx6

For Sale Used PAS Pants

I have 4 pair of PAS pants. Awesome pants but way to big for me now. Size is 42/44 x 32. Would like $25/obo a pair shipped. Thanks
  8. teddersx6

For Sale Used Rawlings PRODCTDC RHT

Bought a couple years ago. Don't really use it, and would like to get rid of it. $125 shipped. PM if interested. Thanks
  9. teddersx6

Team Beach Body Products

I've recently became a member of the Team Beach Body company. Starting January 7th, 2013, I started Insanity, and wanted to challenge myself. To lose 50 lbs, eat healthier, and just make an overall lifestyle change. Well on April 16th, 2013 I lost the 50 lbs. I was contacted through a mutual...
  10. teddersx6

For Sale Box o Shorts

9 pairs of shorts. Would like to sell as a whole. $75 shipped/obo All of these are size 38. White/Columbia plaid have one slight stain. Nike shorts white/ royal & navy/royal Xxl. Rest of them are xl. Adidas shorts are reversible. Posted pic of both sides of them.
  11. teddersx6

Miken Secret Santa 2012

How many people are interested? I know that myself and Longball are pretty busy right now. I'd be willing to help get this going if we get enough ppl to sign up. Post in here if interested, and we'll see about getting things going. Thanks
  12. teddersx6

For Sale Astros raglan jersey & carlton fisk jersey

Astros jersey bought off ebay. Fisk jersey is replica. Would like $30 shipped a piece. Astros is size xxl and sox is 54 but a lil short
  13. teddersx6

Jeff Hall Line

of bats will hit again for 2013. That is all have a good day
  14. teddersx6

Flipper info on SBF

Here is the info that will end all with the Flipper on SBF (message sent from SBF storefront) The Flipper is only good for a couple months until the new version comes out so SBF storefront is waiting for second version. I'd allow zero sales/trading of the Flippers on SBF. It's being...
  15. teddersx6

For Sale Authentic Coach Purses

So here is part of the wife's Coach purses, and wallet she doesn't use. These have all been bought at Coach Outlet or an actual Coach Store. Have receipts for all items for sale. I have put a rating of 1-10 on each purse based on how good of shape I think it is. 1 being bad, 10 being the...
  16. teddersx6

For Sale Nike Jackets

Both Jackets are 2XL. First jacket is navy/silver. One lil mark in 2nd pic. Looking at getting $15 a piece plus a little bit of shipping. 2nd jacket is navy/white Easton Catcher's Helmet - Royal/Black - Large (7 1/8 - 7 7/8) Never worn $40 shipped SOLD!!!! One lil chip or rub off of paint
  17. teddersx6

GTG SickSticks

Thanks for the great deal. Fasy payment, great communication. Thanks again
  18. teddersx6

GTG Helton17

Very gtg board bro. Great communication, fast shipping. Thanks bro
  19. teddersx6

East Coast Athletics Advisory Staff Wanted

http://www.eastcoastathletics.com/ Watch video about half way down. Any questions email [email protected]. Thanks
  20. teddersx6

Collection for Sonic aka Ricky for doing Secret Santa

I'm starting a collection for the folks that would like to give for Ricky. He's give many hourse trying to get the 300 applicants this year ready for the SS. Anyone that would like to give, send Paypal to [email protected]. Put your board name as the subject. I'll give it til Dec 15th, then I'll...