Search results

1. d-wreck7

2018 Branch legit

Lol dang it guys I already wanted one of these and after reading this I’m most def gonna have to get one of these for the bag.
  2. d-wreck7

Harvey asa

I’m selling the kp23 I have this week and buying a Harvey I think I’ll be happy with the decision.
  3. d-wreck7

Anybody swung the new mercy for this year?

Looking on some info on this bat. Wanted to pick one up for the wife. Anybody swung one? Is it like last years or closer to two years agos?
  4. d-wreck7

Freak 23

Nope not even in the 70s here in California with 52/300s
  5. d-wreck7

Freak 23

My asa kp23 broke not even a hundred swings in.
  6. d-wreck7

Major Players Salaries

JK Inc? Dude has deeeep pockets. I’ve seen their team pics and there’s almost 20 guys for the weekend. I guess when you win like they do it doesn’t matter how many guys you carry.Gotta be hard to keep that many egos in line tho. Those incentives sound like what Steele’s and them used to pay for...
  7. d-wreck7

For Sale SOLD Rawlings PRO207-6HT SBF - SOLD

That thing is a beaut!
  8. d-wreck7

2018 USSSA DeMarini Line

15= Sc4 alloy handle 16=znx alloy handle The 16 felt stiffer and different to me. I’m still gaming a 15 my second one and love the thing to death. Interested to see the specs on the 18. I’m grabbing a KP23 cause I’ve been waiting for miken/worth to put out a 12” barrel bat with their new...
  9. d-wreck7

2018 USSSA DeMarini Line

Handle on the USA looks like the one from 15 I'm liking it's already I'll def have one of those USAs in my bag!
  10. d-wreck7

Ready...GO!!!

Was a pic that was screen shot by someone and was sent to me like that. That bat in the pic is way better looking than those junk paint jobs on the bomb squad line bats from 2 years ago
  11. d-wreck7

Ready...GO!!!

12. d-wreck7

yeah, i know it's an EST but.....

I felt the exact same way I ended up selling my liberty. I prefer the 15 USA AM. I think it's about to bite the big one. So I've been looking at a EST XL cause I've swung a couple of my buddies and they feel nice. I wish they'd come out with a 12" asa model I'd with you on that. They already...
  13. d-wreck7

Best Demarini ever?

OG Cartel OG Stadium 13' Am 15' USA Am
  14. d-wreck7

Mushball players wanted here for questioning!

Holy **** I just realized my post had been quoted from 4 years ago. Better late than never I guess
  15. d-wreck7

Demarini Malice

Man all this is making me wanna get my hands on one of these.
  16. d-wreck7

Demarini Malice

I wanna swing one and see for myself cause the OG Cartel is one of my favorite bats of all time.
  17. d-wreck7

Demarini Malice

My buddy who swung one said it felt exactly like an OG Cartel. Sound, feel, everything. said it was hitting skuds with a couple swing on the one they were swinging.
  18. d-wreck7

Worth Liberty vs. Worth EST Comp Balanced

G what weight Is yours? I have a 27oz on the way should be here tomaro I'm stoked. Do they need any swings before they warm up or is it game from the wrapper
  19. d-wreck7

Hmmmmmm

Those last two pics are good lookin. I'm interested in what that last picture is.
  20. d-wreck7

Hmmmmmm

I figured it'd be a navy blue/or charcoal/orange. The Newbreed colors. Kinda like they newbreed Demarini for this year.