Search results

1. A

Secret Santa 2015 Participant List and Status Thread

Received, and thanks so much to whoever my SS was!!! Amazing gifts!!! You went way above and beyond!!!
  2. A

2015 Secret Santa Hint thread

Some boxes on their way to my SS now, somewhere far west of me in the State from which I originally hail. Hope you enjoy sir!
  3. A

Secret Santa 2015 Signup Thread **SIGNUPS CLOSED**

AHHH man can't believe I missed signups - Any chance I can squeeze in late? Done this like 5 years in a row, just got busy and forgot to check the feed this year until now :-(
  4. A

Secret Santa 2013 What did you get thread

got a bunch of great local stuff from mvandonsel!!! Will post pics later if I get the time... thanks!!!
  5. A

LTB Demarini Juice (prefer 27 oz)

I may have one of these laying around... let me check and get back to you
  6. A

Secret Santa 2012 What did you get thread

Fairbanks hooked me up with a load of amazing BBQ sauces and a Brand new Combat Pure! Merry Christmas to you and thanks for the gifts!
  7. A

Swing Critique

you did what I tend to do - lean back when the ball is coming in. it's hard not to do that because of the angle of the ball, you feel like you need to go up and get it. Just try to focus on keeping everything level and driving through the ball - has made a HUGE difference in my game.
  8. A

Critique My Swing

your hips need to clear the zone before your hands, gives you significantly more power. Right now all of your power is coming after your hands are already through the zone. Check out Nelson Cruz's (MLB) swing, it already fits your open stance and will give you significantly more power.
  9. A

Secret Santa 2011 What Did You Get Thread

Dudes VOLS RULE hooked me UP! Pics coming whenever I find my camera... NIW 34/28 Miken MV3 and NWT Texas Longhorns Dri-fit jersey! AWESOME CHRISTMAS!!!
  10. A

For Sale NIW Miken Recoil 180 34/28

still here, bump for more looks...
  11. A

For Sale NIW Miken Recoil 180 34/28

includes receipt which still has a couple of months left on it. bat weighs 28oz. bat is brand NIW, looking for $260 shipped
  12. A

For Sale NIW Miken Recoil 180 returnable w/ receipt

still got this bump
  13. A

may98, recoil, nrg, scn3, scx3 - which has the biggest sweetspot?

scx3 has the biggest sweetspot when broken in - it just takes forever to get there. The first 1,500 hits have to be pretty close to the center of the barrel, but after it loosens up, I agree with yank, it's pretty much the whole barrel
  14. A

Which bat to get?

easton extended (scx3) or flex (scn3) You won't be disappointed. There's a reason these are so freaking expensive.
  15. A

ya for real, only cash offer I've gotten so far was for $200, no way on earth I'd do that, lol.
  16. A

need some more offers
  17. A

GTG Mikenu is GTG!

traded a CF3 for a Jap Catty. Fast shipment, good packaging, good communication. Would deal with again!
  18. A

Pitching To Big Hitters

just mix it up. I usually try to throw the first one short (so they're reaching) if they don't swing at that, I'll throw either a curve on the outside corner or a Knuckler high and tight, and if they don't swing at that, I throw whatever I want because they're not that good of a hitter, lol
  19. A

bump it on up there