Search results

1. C

2015 CL22 Stress Crack??

you will be just fine, just paint
  2. C

I will NEVER buy another demarini EVER again.

email me the RA# and will see what I can do to get your receipt back [email protected]
  3. C

Custom Demarini Bats

yes it is still approved for all associations, same bat but your colors
  4. C

the 2015 is right on par with the 2013, I asked that we go back to that layup because the...

the 2015 is right on par with the 2013, I asked that we go back to that layup because the perception was it was hotter. I think they all are good so ...
  5. C

Most Anticipated DeMarini for 2015 (exclusive or main line)

I will be with DeMarini until they tell me to leave and then i say good luck getting rid of me lol
  6. C

Larsen tee work video? ?

make sure you tag me in it....feature is gonna get me in trouble. I might have wasted 4 hours in the cage messing with it lol
  7. C

Exclusive cl22

thats crap.... i stay at them all the time and am still dumb as ever lol and yes i am a french model lol
  8. C

Exclusive cl22

i have zero info on paint, i believe we use the same thickness on all the bats we make.
  9. C

Exclusive cl22

we tried to fix the straight crack issue..... fingers crossed lol
  10. C

Players model bats

i am sure i will make it out to watch at some point buddy
  11. C

Players model bats

what part of cali, i usually make it down a couple times during the winter
  12. C

Players model bats

have gear will travel lol, sad part is me and dale dont even get to take much bp anymore. so much travel gets in the way :mad:
  13. C

Players model bats

oh i ignore all that talk, i just like to take BP lol
  14. C

Players model bats

and i am wearing it as we speak, maybe i will play the lotto today lol
  15. C

Players model bats

you wont need to steal them ..... we can take BP and youre more than welcome to see if you have what it takes:thumb:
  16. C

butthurt betty

:thumb::thumb::thumb: :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::wtf2 lol
  17. C

I spy . . . two funny lookin' fellas

after pulling out the manufacturers cup it was a lot of bromance going on, i mean the kid was just my bp partner a couple years ago and now hes a Long Haul Bomber and killing it. proud papa momment lol
  18. C

not many are flattering, i try and tell DeMarini to find someone better looking but they say i have good personality lol
  19. C

stupid work computer wont let me look at it lol