Search results

1. Coonass

Who Is This Guy?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xuasqk_incredibly-accurate-football-kicker_fun
  2. Coonass

For Sale/Trade Youth Bats

First Up 2 Easton both 2 3/4" without USSSA Stamp Easton BT255 SC888 27in 18.5 OZ $25 Next Up Easton BCN 18 27 18oz $75 Next Up is a Rawlings 5150 YB5J10 2 3/4" barrel 26in 16oz $60 I can do all 3 in a package deal for $130
  3. Coonass

10 team PPR 2 keepers

Matt Stafford LeSean McCoy Shonn Greene Marques Colston Greg Jennings Antonio Gates Rian Lindell Philadelphia Def Backups This Week Matt Schaub Ryan Matthews Cedric Benson Brandon Lloyd Reggie Wayne Jermaine Gresham Matt Bryant Cinncinatti Def.
  4. Coonass

Sandbagging in......Badminton

http://espn.go.com/olympics/summer/2012/badminton/story/_/id/8221408/2012-london-olympics-eight-badminton-players-disqualified-trying-lose-matches LONDON -- Eight female badminton doubles players were disqualified Wednesday from the London Olympics after trying to lose matches to receive a...
  5. Coonass

Saints Sign Brees

5 yr 100 million
  6. Coonass

Any Ball hits tops of fence and goes over

Was watching a game last night a a fella hit a linedrive right down the middle, it the the top of the fence and went over without a fielder touching it. HR or Ground Rule Double?
  7. Coonass

USSSA 7U baseball obstruction

R1 on 1st. R1 Rounds 2nd on a hit ball to the OF. FU holds out a fist signalling obstruction on the 2nd baseman because he was standing on 2nd and slowed the runner down. R1 runs all the way home and gets tagged out on a close play at the plate. FU over rules the PU saying if not for the...
  8. Coonass

Any Proper Way to make an appeal

No runners on. Batter runner hits a ball to left field, on his was to 2b his misses first but arrives safely at 2b. As a coach for the defensive team how would you go about making an appeal that the runner missed first base? Would the process change if that runner scored an in the park...
  9. Coonass

Gregg Williams leaving...

Gregg Williams (Def. Coordinator) is leaving the Saints to join Jeff Fisher in St. Louis, hopefully he takes the DB coach and his son with him.
  10. Coonass

NFL Divisional Round Playoffs

I have 1. NY Giants pulling the upset over Green Bay.....47-38 2. New Orleans in a squeker over San Fran for the franchises 1st road playoff win.....27-21 3. Denver plays an uncrippled team and looses to the Patriots 37-10 4. Ravens beat the Texan 24-17 Who you have?
  11. Coonass

Biggest Homer Ever!!!

Greg from Atlanta..... http://www.wwl.com/pages/11835781.php
  12. Coonass

So far this Year.....

LSU has beat the the #3-25-16-17-19-2 & 3 teams in the Nation..........I say we let Purple play Gold for the BCS NC game.
  13. Coonass

GTG LineDriver5

smooth deal on a glove bat swap, excellent communication
  14. Coonass

Any base distance

what is the base distance for Utrip and ASA
  15. Coonass

Drew Brees dropping Bombs

best athlete on the Saints, maybe in the NFL
  16. Coonass

How To Hit a Homerun!

17. Coonass

LTB Youth Model

Looking for a glove for my son who is almost 7, he's one of the taller kids on the team and plays middle infield in baseball. He signed him up for a summer softball league. Slowpitch with an 11' ball. Anyone have any glove recommendations. I was looking at a Wilson a2450.
  18. Coonass

Relace or replace

I have a Mizuno Pro Model glove. I'm contemplating re-lacing it or re placing it. To replace it with a similar model would be about 200ish.....to get it relaced professionally would be about 60 to 70......has the quality and technology of gloves gone up to make it worth spending the extra...
  19. Coonass

Easton Question

What is the Utrip equivalent to the Salvo......as far as balance, location of sweet spot and barrel size.
  20. Coonass

Price Check 26 oz Salvo

price check on a 26 oz. salvo og grip about 600 hits no end cap wear some slight webbing.