Search results

1. C

Boombah ASP

The bats are so hot the decals melt off!! Obviously that is manufacture defect. There are a lot of similarities in construction, the person in charge of Boombah bat production came over from Worth. They actually come in at around 300 on the tester but get down very fast. Hit a good round of BP...
  2. C

Boombah Boss 3

Anyone that hasn't given the Boss a chance to open up is seriously missing out. I swung Easton the last two years and everyone knows how great they are the more swings you put on them, well the Boss has a lot of the same characteristics. Super thin, stiff composite that once broken in is an...
  3. C

ASP Helmer, ASP Baker, Utrip Camo BP vids

The ASP Baker is endloaded and both bats are 1 oz. EL not matter what the size its a 1 oz. endload.
  4. C

Anything mind blowing coming out?

ragals17, I would like to thank you for your criticism. You are actually the first person to come forward and say you do not like the graphic design of the bat which prompted me to speed home the 3 hour drive, truck and trailer after a 15 hour day at the ballpark, of which most was spent talking...
  5. C

whats this noise about

Graphics of both bats have been submitted, and they are freaking sweet! Look to see some early samples surfacing soon!
  6. C

whats this noise about

Both the XL-ASA and XL2 have been confirmed.
  7. C

whats this noise about

Not sure what is wrong with confirming ones question about a product, but since this board is so dang communist, I will drop knowledge without dropping names. Yes there will be an XL-ASA dropping in October, and XL2 with the new certification dropping in December. Graphics are still being...
  8. C

I have gotten rid of all the freaks I had for sale

I have gotten rid of all the freaks I had for sale
  9. C

psycho special edition

NIW at ASP right now for $180 shipped is a pretty good deal.
  10. C

Jeff Hall coming home.....

11. C

XL vs. Resmondo 454

You will put your fulk down!
  12. C

Jeff hit the 09' Ressy Titan when he played with Resmondo.
  13. C

Say what you want, Jeff is the best in the business, and he makes whoever he signs with money. You will see once all the smoke clears who did what in the Elite case. What I do know for sure, is 2 XLs where shipped to him today for his exhibition in Nebraska...
  14. C

Bass Juiced Jose Canseco Sig Bat

Visit the ASP Nation Facebook page to see pictures from the event. It was a very fun event, and it was great to hit on a field with a challenge. 335 down the lines, 360 in the alleys, 380 to center. You had to step on it to get it out. Several of the entries hit bombs, Jeff and Gilmore put on a...
  15. C

Hey, curious where you purchased your 002500 Assassin. I have 001500.

Hey, curious where you purchased your 002500 Assassin. I have 001500.
  16. C

XL Help! Swing or Send back?

Drew will not charge him shipping, people, give *** the benefit of the doubt and the opportunity to make it right. Everyone is getting bent out of shape over $10 that Oppo 23 won't have to pay for. I can assure you, *** will pay for his return shipping cost.
  17. C

XL Help! Swing or Send back?

With the amount of XLs that were pre-ordered and shipped the day they came in, I am sure nobody intentionally sent this bat which obviously looks like there is an issue with the finish. I am sure you will be taken care of when you contact the company. No need to over react on here people.
  18. C

Return policy

Sounds to me like what you had was the OG made in USA taper stress crack. Made in USA Boogers were notorious for this and it was more of a paint cracking do the flex at the taper. When you say hairline are you talking about paint cracking or was it beyond the paint?
  19. C

What was the reason for removing the Mayhem XL post?

What was the reason for removing the Mayhem XL post?
  20. C

2011 Custom Worth Liberty Advance Glove

Here are a couple I did for myself. The back one is my gamer and the new Liberty Advanced leather is super quick to break in. The wait time from start to finish is 6-8 weeks, they are well worth the wait. Here is Chad's