Return policy

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
I think you will be hard pressed to find anyone who would quit swinging a bat with 3/4s of an inch left. Especially when the crack doesn't get any bigger. And yes that is how much was left because I measured it.

J2009

Boom !!!!!
One year warranty on all bats. Except no warranty bats of course. So you do need a valid receipt. The different colors just make it easier to tell which is eligible for a return. One return on all bats except limited edition first degree which does have two.

it just they way they word it in other posts saying you dont just have to have the right color

db521

Addicted to Softballfans
One year warranty on all bats. Except no warranty bats of course. So you do need a valid receipt. The different colors just make it easier to tell which is eligible for a return. One return on all bats except limited edition first degree which does have two.

You might want to read just a little bit before you post. This is the first response to the OP.

no you dont, thats why we switched the colors on our nowarranty bats, when you send back a bat for instance the pinky with the pink barrel you will get the black barreled pinky on return

jrock2033

Worth Huer
The bass bats do push performance but we stay within the rules.
The bats are game ready but dont get much hotter than when they arrive so we stay within the rules of the game.
I am amazed that you wonder why I am worried about anyone swinging a broken bat in a game, how do you know when that 1/4 crack will give and possibly maim or kill someone, you said you sent it back for a return but you chose to boost your ego using a hot bat instead of doing the right thing and returning it as soon as the crack happened.

Bob,

So why would I buy Bass again? they dont get much hotter ? are they post abi? So NO bass bat breaks the "rules" once they are really broken in?

And he is not "boosting his ego" by using a hot bat (it wasn't a bass ;) ), he was trying to get his swings/money's worth out of it vs paying 300 bucks for your bats that you get 200 swings, can't use in bp and doesnt get any hotter than it was in the wrapper.. ( your words).

Country35

Banned User
Bob,

So why would I buy Bass again? they dont get much hotter ? are they post abi? So NO bass bat breaks the "rules" once they are really broken in?

And he is not "boosting his ego" by using a hot bat (it wasn't a bass ;) ), he was trying to get his swings/money's worth out of it vs paying 300 bucks for your bats that you get 200 swings, can't use in bp and doesnt get any hotter than it was in the wrapper.. ( your words).

its pretty simple why you buy them....you dont have to spend 1000 swings to get them game ready. Maybe you dont mind using sticks not fully broken in, but I prefer it that way. Bass is that hot after 25-30 cuts while my mikens took over a year to get that hot. For me it revolves around not having the time or patience to wait for a bat to come in anymore.

obagain

Dr. bats are for wimps
Bob,

No, he is putting players at risk because he admitted his"durable" bat broke in 500 swings, much like he is complaining about a bass bat breaking in 500 swings.
It is all about ego if you are putting players at risk because he wants to continue to use a bat that is hot.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
No, he is putting players at risk because he admitted his"durable" bat broke in 500 swings, much like he is complaining about a bass bat breaking in 500 swings.
It is all about ego if you are putting players at risk because he wants to continue to use a bat that is hot.

Please. All this time I thought you were smarter than this. Because there is a crack doesnt mean it is broken. The bat was used for alittle over a year after and I will type this slowly. IT NEVER GOT BIGGER. Never wobbled, never seperated. It was just a hairline crack. And not even on the thin part of the taper.

Is MLB getting ready to ban wood bats. I see them break quite a bit and poses the risk of hurting someone.

The bat never broke in 500 swings period. The fact I put well over 1000 and was still in tact says something right there. What does ego have to do with anything? It wasnt any hotter than anything else we had. It was just the only bat that felt good to swing. In fact it was the only bat I had.

I dont know why you are making a big deal about this. I knew alot of the guys we played and they knew it had the crack on the taper. And no one but you has ever whined about it!

Now since you dont answer questions. Here is one. Have you ever and I mean ever swung a bat that had a crack in the barrel be it horizontal or vertical?

Maybe you should stop worrying about the old bat I had and maybe just maybe be a rep like you are suppose to be and stop avoiding answering questions.

Changalang

Addicted to Softballfans
Sounds to me like what you had was the OG made in USA taper stress crack. Made in USA Boogers were notorious for this and it was more of a paint cracking do the flex at the taper. When you say hairline are you talking about paint cracking or was it beyond the paint?

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
Country 35 sumed it up best. I buy and use BASS bats because after about 25 cuts they are game ready. The Mikens and Worth bats are in the 500-600 range for me. My Easton Speed was about 400+ hiots to break in and then yup-I went through that and my return by July 1st last year. I ONLY use my Bass bats for game use and I play ASA and USSSA and I have a total of 6 Bass bats now and they all out hit everything else that i currently own - I have sold most of my other bats. It comes down to performance for me and these bats are tough to beat - for me. Hope this helps somewhat.

jrock2033

Worth Huer
Country 35 sumed it up best. I buy and use BASS bats because after about 25 cuts they are game ready. The Mikens and Worth bats are in the 500-600 range for me. My Easton Speed was about 400+ hiots to break in and then yup-I went through that and my return by July 1st last year. I ONLY use my Bass bats for game use and I play ASA and USSSA and I have a total of 6 Bass bats now and they all out hit everything else that i currently own - I have sold most of my other bats. It comes down to performance for me and these bats are tough to beat - for me. Hope this helps somewhat.

WOW.. 100-150 for me

Country35

Banned User
WOW.. 100-150 for me

there is no reason to wow here....you know good and damn well that whats broken in and game ready to one guy is much different to the next...just as what balls you take bp with and what temps effects it to. Agruing over that stuff is pointless, period.

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
I should ponit out that i am 5'10 170lbs mr WOW. And I use 40/375 lb BP balls to make the breaking in process even slower. When I use my Apex Bullets , yeah my break in time is about 150 cuts easy but then the bat breaks way to early. I should have stated this from the get go. sorry.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
Sounds to me like what you had was the OG made in USA taper stress crack. Made in USA Boogers were notorious for this and it was more of a paint cracking do the flex at the taper. When you say hairline are you talking about paint cracking or was it beyond the paint?

I'm thinking maybe paint since it never got any bigger. It wasnt like you could see inside it. You could run your finger over it and not feel it but my fignernail barely and I just mean barely nicked it.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
there is no reason to wow here....you know good and damn well that whats broken in and game ready to one guy is much different to the next...just as what balls you take bp with and what temps effects it to. Agruing over that stuff is pointless, period.

So while it may take you 50 hits to break in a bass and you get 400-500 swings then someone else it may take 10 hits to break in and 100 swings to bust it?

J2009

Boom !!!!!
i break my far share of bats a year and mine lasted 500+ i get about the same with my combats that i have, broke a GS in 700 swings and a Wood in 200, so people need to stop bitching if you want a hot bat soon get one if u want to bp a bat till about 500 get a worth or a miken, but iv seen alog of worths of late breaking in 300 or less to so its not for sure thing.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
Besides the herculians on here. I have never seen anyone break a bat in under 500 hits. Except Mizuno bats. But of course it is also the same people that claim they hit 400 ft homeruns and 300 homeruns a season (ex. warpath)

Country35

Banned User
Besides the herculians on here. I have never seen anyone break a bat in under 500 hits. Except Mizuno bats. But of course it is also the same people that claim they hit 400 ft homeruns and 300 homeruns a season (ex. warpath)

you have never seen the utrip z1000, the sb73v (ive broke them in 200), the first bath of rockettechs? I've also seen a few combats go to hell really quick too but that just me!

J2009

Boom !!!!!
Besides the herculians on here. I have never seen anyone break a bat in under 500 hits.

well here is a few that iv broke and im no big masher hr hit
the GS 600ish swing, nano 10 swings, virus alot of swings and i have alot more i dont have pics for anymore like a Wood 200 swiings, and a tator+200 swings

101030_015620.jpg

101030_015542.jpg

100817_121543.jpg

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
you have never seen the utrip z1000, the sb73v (ive broke them in 200), the first bath of rockettechs? I've also seen a few combats go to hell really quick too but that just me!

No. I dont know anyone who swings LS/TPS. I bought a og rt off a friend who had one. Waved up like crazy had about 1200 hits. I put another 500 or so (3 seasons and a ton of practices and scrimmage games) before the bottom of the shell started cracking.

Not saying it doesnt happen. But I know guys that can hit and I havent ever heard them say they have broke a bat in under 300 swings.

Well I take that back. I bought a Nokona Tomahawk and put about 100 hits on it and sold it to a teammate who put about another 50ish on there and it broke. Forgot all about that. I retract my statement.

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
well here is a few that iv broke and im no big masher hr hit
the GS 600ish swing, nano 10 swings, virus alot of swings and i have alot more i dont have pics for anymore like a Wood 200 swiings, and a tator+200 swings

101030_015620.jpg

101030_015542.jpg

100817_121543.jpg

I cant see pics on this stupid work computer :(