Search results

1. Skov18

For Sale Big Boy Pants and a Pullover

Up for sale are six pairs of pants and a pullover. Pullover and pants all $15 each. PM me if you're interested. Pants: Elite - Grey/Royal/Orange/Black - 4XL x 32 (Waist measures 42"-44") Boombah - Grey/Dark Green/Black - 46 x 32SOLD Boombah - Grey/Texas Orange/Black/White - 48 x 32 Boombah -...
  2. Skov18

For Sale/Trade J3U 27oz.

Up for sale or trade is a nice J3U. Bat has around 300 swings. Not even close to broken in. No cracks, rattles or webbing. Very solid bat. Has a black 1.1mm Lizard Skin installed. Just sits in my bag collecting dust. I'd like to see it go to good use rather than wasting it. Looking for new stamp...
  3. Skov18

Greinert

What's the general consensus on the Black and Red UTRIP Greinert weighting. Are they well over sticker like others have been? I like my bats to scale right around 27.5 with a lizard skin and a knobcuff. Just wondering if I should get a 27.5 or a 26.5 if they're heavy.
  4. Skov18

Price Check J3u

About 300 swings. No cracks, rattles, webbing or anything weird. Returnable, no receipt. Just looking for a value. Thanks.
  5. Skov18

Price Check 2013 l1

About 300 swings. No cracks, rattles, webbing or anything weird. Returnable, no receipt. Just looking for a value. Thanks.
  6. Skov18

For Sale/Trade '14 Wanted ASA

Up for sale or trade is my '14 Wanted ASA. Bat is a 26oz. so of course it scales 26.8oz. It is my last DLAS bat from last year so it is a no return. Has about 200 swings on it. There is some webbing visible but no tracking yet. There is a disc rattle starting. Looking for $100obo gift or add...
  7. Skov18

Help me choose.

I'm looking to get a RI Z2K and need some help picking one. How is the weighting on these? I only play UTRIP so that part is easy. I read on here that the balanced ones aren't really balanced. They're more like a slight endload. What do these bats usually scale at? My favorite bats from this...
  8. Skov18

Anyone catch Coop on the live stream last night?

Coop was on the Major Worlds live stream last night with Mike Macenko and DT from Louisville Slugger during the Resmondo vs. Red's game. They had some really cool discussions on bats, balls, and even steroids. It was particularly interesting when they were talking about the USSSA stamp and the...
  9. Skov18

Added a shield/visor to my pitching helmet

I think it turned out pretty good. I got a motorcycle helmet shield on ebay for $10 and just trimmed it up with a Dremel tool. Right now it's attached with zip ties. I'd like to do something a little easier to take off and on. What have you guys that have these done with yours?
  10. Skov18

For Sale/Trade Vinci BMB-OB

Like new BMB-OB. Got it as a warranty replacement and decided I don't really want it. Conditioned it and played a little couch catch but that's it. It's mint. It's a great glove but I have others that I'm using right now and don't really need it. Looking for $190 obo gift or add fees or trade...
  11. Skov18

This is what the disc rattle looks like.

I figured this was a good opportunity to show everyone what the disc rattle actually is since my DBU is now a 2 piece. Enjoy. http://youtu.be/KGZvyb9AocQ
  12. Skov18

Did I get something special?

First let me say that Vinci is an awesome company and their customer service is phenomenal. But I'm sure you already knew that. I bought a BMB-OB last year and about a month ago I noticed that the leather was starting to tear where the pointer and middle fingers come together at the palm. I...
  13. Skov18

Another "Painted My Pitching Helmet" Thread

I think it turned out pretty good overall. It's not perfect but its good enough for me. Here's the step by step photo progression. Disassembled and Sanded Taped and Ready for Paint Helmet Painted Mask Painted Drying Reassembled DONE!!!
  14. Skov18

COMBAT Demo Day Sunday 3/24 in Baltimore

Mike Dill is having a Combat demo day on Sunday March 24 from 12-2 at Extra Innings on Rossville Blvd. in Baltimore. I'll be there with my DLAS bats. There will be discounted prices on all Combat products.
  15. Skov18

For Trade Oggs 27fl

Up for trade is an OG Gear Supremacy in 27FL. I was told it has about 100 swings on it. I have not swung the bat. It is returnable but I do not have a receipt. No cracks or rattles. Typical webbing. No grip. Looking for a DS Plague or 52 Cal. in 27FL in similar condition. May consider trade for...
  16. Skov18

The Wanted USSSA(video inside)

Finally got to swing my Wanted UTRIP last night. Met up with some teammates, Fishstick5 and Wagon, at The Reapers Den in Columbia, MD. First time I'd ever been there. Pretty nice place. Check it out if you're ever in the area. THIS BAT IS AWESOME!!! If you haven't swung one yet, FIND SOMEONE...
  17. Skov18

Critique My Logo.

Here's my first draft of a logo for my team this year. Trying to keep it simple. I was trying to base it off of the Resmondo logo. What do you guys think?
  18. Skov18

DBU and 275 Videos and Review

Here are my videos from the tunnel last night. Both bats felt and performed awesome. Surprisingly, they feel very different from each other. The DBU weighs 27.8 and the 275 weighs 27.1 on the scale. The 275 feels way more balanced. I actually prefer the heavier feel of the DBU. The DBU feels...
  19. Skov18

Derby Life Roller Bag

Does anyone have any pics of this bag in Black/Royal? I've only seen the Black/White one on the website and I'm not really feelin it. Hoping the Royal looks a little better.
  20. Skov18

For Sale Z2000 USSSA EL 27oz.

sold........