Search results

1. slippuller49

Just moved back to PHX

Looking for a league team..I would like to stay around North PHX PM me..
  2. slippuller49

LTB Need a Xbox 360 power supply

My power supply took a crap and I need a new one.. I don't really have anything worth trading but I do have cash... LMK if you have one to sell..
  3. slippuller49

Single headers

They suck...... That's all..
  4. slippuller49

For Sale Freak 98 27oz WR bubble

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1183571
  5. slippuller49

For Sale Worth toxic trap 13.5

Glove is 13.5 only used to play catch not broken in yet. $60 shipped to the lower 48. PayPal as gift or you pay the fees. I
  6. slippuller49

For Sale Miken, Easton, Baden

27oz Easton Salvo returnable X2, 100 hits only issue some on the salvo decal is peeling off I do not know why. I'm the only owner. 145......... Sold........ 27oz Freak 98 bubble 3 to 500 hit. Small ding in composite it's not a crack. Stamps a great ...End cap is stamped w.( dont think miken is...
  7. slippuller49

Looking for team/teams in San Antonio

Just moved to San Antoino and need league and tourny teams. My family is 2 months behind me so I've got nothing better to do but play softball. I play 3rd/1st and OF.. PM or text 480-678-9960
  8. slippuller49

Moving to San Antonio week of 4/8

I moving to San Antonio on 4/8 and am looking for league and Tourney teams. I play 1st/3rd and OF. I'm a power line drive hitter. I will be without family for 2 months, so I'm looking to play as much ball as possible. I'm not gods gift to softball but i am a solid D level player. Hit me up and I...
  9. slippuller49

Guess team USPS does not swing Combat

This was waiting for me when I got home on Friday... Bought it off the bay...
  10. slippuller49

For Sale/Trade 26oz DC Pyscho

Looking to trade or sell my DC 4 to 600 hits.. Will look at trades looking for 26 to 27 oz, ASA- juggy, z1k, NRG500.. I will add cash if needed.. Cash price 120 shipped to the lower 48.. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1020065
  11. slippuller49

LTB LTB or trade for a 26 or 27 juggy...

I'm looking to buy a 26 or 27 oz juggy.. I also have a 26 oz 5 to 700 hit DC psy. I'm willing to trade..
  12. slippuller49

For Sale 13 inch miken super soft

Looking to sell a miken super soft 13 inch 70 OBO shiped to the lower 48.. Used it for catch/bp a few times glove is in great condition. I have photos but my phone is being stupid..
  13. slippuller49

Cottonwood....Need one guy

Due to a last second bail out we need a infielder... The team is call WWD new team 2nd tourney solid team we played 5 games our first tourney... Need to know ASAP pm me if ur interested!!!
  14. slippuller49

Shooting at victory lane...

I heard somebody got shot at VL tonight anybody know anything about it? I left there at 8:30 and everything was normal....
  15. slippuller49

scl1

Just Broke my SCL1 anyone know what Easton is sending for warranty returns these days?
  16. slippuller49

GTG jryneb

shipped quick everything went great would deal with jryneb anything!!
  17. slippuller49

GTG ///m3

bought a bag from ///m3 shipped quick everything was great...
  18. slippuller49

GTG Chloe&aidan

bat deal with CHLOE&AIDAN everything went great.....
  19. slippuller49

Orange recoil vs CNT + ri?

Want to pick up a orange recoil or cnt+ ri.... Looking for a balanced bat want it NIW and the cost at the store can't be beat right now.... Please guide me in the right direction guys!
  20. slippuller49

Utrip league Team Arizona...

My Anthem(north phx) AZ Tuesday night(Usssa) league team needs one more. We have 10 guys but looking for one more to fill the roster at 11. I dont care where you play we will make it work.. Let me know First game is on 5/24