Search results

1. 3Bcrusher

For Sale 2 Miken freaks and easton B2

Is the Freak LE still available?
  2. 3Bcrusher

LTB looking for an OG Super freak or OG Freak

Any pics of the og freak? How much $$$$$?
  3. 3Bcrusher

LTB looking for an OG Super freak or OG Freak

Looking for 26oz in the OG super freak or 26-28oz in the OG freak. Let me know what you have.
  4. 3Bcrusher

For Sale 26oz Miken Freak+

still have this ?
  5. 3Bcrusher

For Sale 26oz Freak Limited

Still got this? If so I will take it
  6. 3Bcrusher

For Sale/Trade wheeler dealer for sale or trade

Up for sale is a gently used battery powered wheeler dealer. Unit is 3 years old and barely used. Will also throw in 21 ultimate evil balls for use with it. Will sell for $185 shipped. Would prefer to sell. Can text pictures. S O L D
  7. 3Bcrusher

GTG tbipitch

Good to deal with. All went well
  8. 3Bcrusher

For Trade 26 oz OG Miken Psycho Maxload 8xxx

Pm sended......
  9. 3Bcrusher

LTB looking for a 26oz psycho supermax

Like the title says. Let me know what you got. Og or reissue.
  10. 3Bcrusher

For Sale 2008 Worth M75 98 Mayhem

Pm sended........
  11. 3Bcrusher

For Sale Very nice 26Oz ASA Shrek Catty for 125!!

Pm sent. I will take it
  12. 3Bcrusher

Buyer Beware Check your bats from 3bcrusher.

It doesnt matter what I say here you are gonna believe what you want to so O am not wasting my time proving **** to you. I have told the truth but you dont want to accept it so **** it I am done arguing with you.
  13. 3Bcrusher

Can you prove it wasnt? I never even swung the bat. We will see what worth says since they are the experts not you. Belive what you want.
  14. 3Bcrusher

And you know this because you were there when I did it. I am done arguing with you because you obviously know everything I do, have done and maybe will do.
  15. 3Bcrusher

the facts were out there, the thread was deleted because it was taken care of, is that hard for you to comprehend? Joker if you know so damn much and are so convinced that I shaved the bat and knew it when I sold you are an idiot, you have no proof of anything I have done. I never even swung...
  16. 3Bcrusher

Because it didnt involve you or jsam. The facts were out there and that thread has been deleted. This has been resolved so all the sbf cops can back off and rest easy.
  17. 3Bcrusher

I dont understand why you cant keep your mouth shut until you know all the facts. No I dont want to talk to you because I dont need to explain anything to you, you are nobody to me.
  18. 3Bcrusher

Yes internet police man its taken care of. Between you and jsam this site is safe
  19. 3Bcrusher

Is there a way you can tell if another teams bat might be altered / illegal?

You can tell by asking anyone on here as they are ALL bat experts who know everything there is to know about bats