Search results

1. R

LTB Monsta 2 piece bats

Looking to find a Monsta 2 piece not to worried about model just 26-27oz, broke in or close to it. lmk what you got and how much.
  2. R

For Trade 25oz rd28 asa (new model) traded!

Has roughly 150 cuts purchased new about a month and a half ago have paperwork and barcode. Returnable. Has a small paint crack or flake how ever you would word it. Kinda like the og j3 when. Structurally sound. Looking to trade for an asa freak or DC41 26-27oz lmk or similar maybe monsta? End load
  3. R

LTB 26oz Miken DC41 USSSA

Looking to see if I can get my hands on one. Looking for the newer model ones the orange one or grey one. Let me know!
  4. R

LTB old demarini

Hey guys been a while since I've been in the softball world, site has changed big time since last time I was on here! All my bats have disappeared I'm looking to find an rd28 asa I know the odds are slim but worth a shot if not a j2 or j2 fly swatter. Or any demarini that has the same kind of...
  5. R

LTB 11.75-12.25 Rawlings or wilson

Like the title says hoping to pick up a new glove, I have been using a 12" hoh for the past 4 years love everything about it just looking for another or a2000 something along those lines. Lmk what you got looking to stay closer to the $150 but show me what's out there!
  6. R

LTB Older Demarini ASA multi-stamp

Hey guys been out of the game a while, looking to get back into it but i need a bat or two lol. i dont know whats what now-a-days but I would love an FSE, RD-28, Juggy, .12 lmk what you have...
  7. R

For Sale LTB demarini cf-8

hey looking to buy new or used cf-8 30/20...... 2 5/8 lmk price and photos would be great.
  8. R

For Trade Mizuno GGE50V 11.75

Hey guys i have this glove I am thinking about trading, i have had it about 2 years now the glove is awesome i am just starting to miss my A2000. I would say the glove is 95% broke in it is still stiff in the pinky and thumb i always use 2 in the pink so thats how it was broke in. not really...
  9. R

LTB 27-28oz all stamp demarini

Hey guys I'm looking for a couple bats has to be demarini and have all the associations stamps (well at least asa and utrip), like j2 fse, the one.12, rd28, would also look at 26oz in a cf3 or rd, may even take newer all stamps, pm me with what you have and how much and I'll get back to you...
  10. R

LTB 12.25 and up decent glove

looking to pick one up within 24 hours good shape pref, broke in but not floppy no specific brand or web shoot me a pm or text with pics 805-441-4195 nothing over 110$
  11. R

For Sale/Trade 27oz og stadium

bats got a little webbing still super solid i would say around 800 cuts its hot, ready for play. looking to trade for asa demarini or maybe some eastons 26-28 lmk or 100 shipped
  12. R

For Sale 26oz RD28 and 27oz stadium

both bats well used and super hot, this RD is easily the hottest bat i have ever swung. has about 700~ very little end cap sep. no webbing that i could find, it has a rattle like a juggy rattle i would compare it to. still solid though looking to get SOLD. and the stadium has around 900 cuts...
  13. R

LTB baseball infielders glove

Looking from 11 1/4 to 11 3/4. Hoping for HOH, A2000, or high end flairs, pref would be new or just not broken in yet
  14. R

fse endcap issue

so i have an fse that i love to death but the endcap popped off, this has already happened once and demar fixed it but wont do it again... any ideas on what type of adhesive i could use to try and fix it my self?
  15. R

LTB utrip demarini or easton new or old stamp

looking mainly for an og stadium or stadium 2 but shoot me some offers 26, or 27oz only not looking to spend more then 125
  16. R

LTB 25 or 26oz cf3

Lmk what you have pics and price, I MIGHT look at cf4 blacks just lmk pm is key
  17. R

For Sale 34/25 ssr4b

150 cuts returnable x2 http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=15909881#post15909881
  18. R

For Sale 25oz ssr4b

SOOOOLLLLDDDDDused about 150 cuts by a girl, solid and returnable x2 34in 25oz still has og grip looking for 130 obo lmk if im off. text or pm for fastest response
  19. R

For Sale x box360, ipod touch, sega gen.

looking to sell all this stuff within the next few day so me and my girl have money to spend in vegas so prices are fair and shipped. first is an og 360 works great has all cords and 1 controller doesnt ever get much use i believe the hard drive is 60gig.130$ second is and ipod touch 8...
  20. R

For Sale gold worth est

looking to sell this guy need some fast cash, its a 28 good shape completely round just scratches looking to get 60 for it lmk asap