Search results

1. Peacock

LTB New Balance T4040v2s in White/Green Size 11.5/12

Anybody got any of these laying around? Please not more than slightly used though. Trades are also possible.
  2. Peacock

LTB Metal Mush Ball Killer in 27 or 28

Hit me up guys, what do you have to offer?
  3. Peacock

Bat Speed and Pitch Recognition Drills

Looking for some input. I started coaching the local team and some of the players are having a hard time figuring out pitches, especially drop balls. Also, some of them seem to be very slow with their bats. Thanks!
  4. Peacock

For Sale Miken Freak LE 27oz

Bat has about 100 hits and returnable. Not broken in yet. $150 obo shipped. I can text pics
  5. Peacock

LTB 34/25 cf3

Looking to get one of these bad boys. Preferably NIW or NOW. Minty would also be considered, if the price is reasonable. AKA not the eBay price. I would also consider a trade, but due to the fact that I am in Europe, this option is less viable. On the trade block are: 27 oz. SCN4 (minty)...
  6. Peacock

Taking Some Swings

This is the only vid of me swinging that I still have around. It's four years old, but I think it's still similar now to what it was like back then. LMK what y'all think.
  7. Peacock

NOW BBS U-Trip vs. Post-ABI ASA

Hi guys, I wanted to ask if anybody has any data on the BBS between U-Trip and Post-ABI ASA bats. I am mainly looking at NOW speeds, but any information will do. I have been to the Kettering.edu page and those results are not really what I am looking for. I am looking for real life...
  8. Peacock

Batted Ball Speed

Hi! I was wondering if anybody has a comprehensive list of BBS for HS and college level FP. I read in the book "Physics of Baseball and Softball" that the maximum BBS is around 80 mph for 66 mph pitches. It doesn't state what kind of bats were used though. Thanks!
  9. Peacock

Cincy vs. Xavier

LOL. WTF. Basketball is a game of pathetic thugs. No grace.
  10. Peacock

Erupts

Do these run true to size? I used to have two pairs of Mizuons in 11.5 and they fit great. Can I just go ahead and get a pair of these in 11.5, too? Thanks!
  11. Peacock

Boombah Trails/Turf Question

Hi guys, I have committed to playing some SP next year. My team is getting Boombah unis and pants. Since I am aiming at becoming Softball Guy, I need some matching shoes. So, what do you recommend? Trails? Turfs? What model? Do they run true to size?
  12. Peacock

Increase Running Speed

Okay guys, I need to get my speed on the base paths up for next year's European Championship. Any input would be great. I can't go running where I live too much, since it's basically on a hill and just hills around. I have a gym membership though. And indoor practice two or three times a...
  13. Peacock

Happy Trails Mr. Haynesworth

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/7208252/new-england-patriots-cut-ties-albert-haynesworth Somehow I am not surprised.
  14. Peacock

LTB Tanel Rev-D 2

Hi guys, I am looking for a pair of the white/red Tanel Rev-D 2s. Size would be 11.5. PM me for offers, please. Thanks!
  15. Peacock

MLB Awards - Who Do'ya Got?

Okay, now that the Gold Gloves have been awarded, some of them dubious, imho, who do you think will win the Cy Young and the MVP honors? American League MVP: Jacoby Ellsbury Cy Young: Justin Verlander National League MVP: Ryan Braun Cy Young: Ian Kennedy
  16. Peacock

A2000 V125 or A2K CL26

Hi! I am currently looking for a new glove. Since I have rather small hands, I am looking to get a true FP glove, since that's what I play. I pitch and play OF once in a while, when not scooping up balls with my Easton K-Pro at 1B. So, now I am wondering which one of these gloves would be...
  17. Peacock

Price Check Nwt 5sc125cd revo 550 lht

Hi guys, I was asked by a friend of mine who got this glove as a b-day present how much it would run on the boards since she didn't really like it after slipping her hand into it. Thanks!
  18. Peacock

LTB Wilson WTA2002 V125 in LHT

Okay guys, anybody have a hookup?
  19. Peacock

The Savior Has Landed

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7087660/tim-tebow-replaces-kyle-orton-denver-broncos-starting-quarterback-john-fox-says
  20. Peacock

2012 Miami Marlins

WTF?!