Search results

1. luckyshot

GTG stillballin is GTG

I haven't been on here for quite some time and I was very pleased to know that you can still find honest people out there that you can make a trade with. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again. Thx bro.
  2. luckyshot

Dual Stamp Z help.

I have this dual stamp Z. I've had it for less than a month with 30-40 cuts. I haven't been able to really swing it much due to the crazy Texas weather. Luckily I was finally able to get some cuts this last weekend and it looks like my bat already broke. :( I was wondering if anybody knew if I...
  3. luckyshot

Need reviews on 2013 Greg Connell 454 Resmondo

Guys I'm looking into picking up this bat for the new season. I was wanting to hear some overall reviews on this bat.
  4. luckyshot

Is the GG12XTCg a good glove. Plz help.

RAWLINGS GG12XTCg GOLD GLOVE GAMER Baseball Glove . I'm looking into purchasing this glove what are your thoughts I'm needing some feedback
  5. luckyshot

GTG eolivares1976 is GTG

Bought a jersey! Everything went good. Thx bro.
  6. luckyshot

Im looking for a DFW TX Elite Rep.

Looking into ordering team jerseys
  7. luckyshot

Do you guys have custom BAT sleeves?

Wanting to know if you guys carry them or know of someone that does. I'd appreciate it. Thx.
  8. luckyshot

Got a new 2013 ASA BJ Fulk. Ready to break it in.

I just got this in. Ready to get this thing out of the wrapper. I'll be swinging it tonight. Will update on it's performance. It probably won't get too many cuts. But we'll see. Hope today goes by fast.
  9. luckyshot

LTB Boombah pants size 42xLong. Gray with blue.

I'm looking for some Boombah pants size 42xLong Prefer gray body with blue or any color other than red.
  10. luckyshot

LTB bat sleeves!

I'm looking to buy some bat sleeves. I need 2. If anybody has some or knows of somebody that makes em plz help me out. Thx.
  11. luckyshot

GTG HiloGuy808

GTG bro here. All around.
  12. luckyshot

GTG ball go far

GTG bro here. Great job dealing all around.
  13. luckyshot

GTG mdborchert

Bought a bat from him for a good price. Good deal all around
  14. luckyshot

GTG Rynxprs is GTG

Great board bro here. Have bought multiple jerseys from him. Great job dealing with him thru out the deals
  15. luckyshot

GTG Pr-12

Bought a bat from him for a great price. GTG all the way.
  16. luckyshot

GTG miken187 is GTG

Good deal here & good job communicating thru the deal.
  17. luckyshot

GTG mcox34 is GTG

Bought a pair of pants. Great communication thru the whole deal
  18. luckyshot

2013 ASA BJ FULK. PLZ HELP. Looking to purchase.

I'm looking into buying this bat. I'm needing help if this is a good purchase. Whats it's performance & break in time. Anything would help.
  19. luckyshot

2013 ASA BJ FULK or 2013 XL2?

I'm looking into getting one of these bats. Just needing some help on which is better overall.
  20. luckyshot

GTG miken187 is GTG

Bought some pants. & the deal was smooth. Did a great job communicating back & forth.