Search results

1. C

2020 Anarchy Pitbull Asa

Does anyone have one for sale or where I can get one? 27oz
  2. C

2021 Worth Krecher ASA weight

Hello All, Anyone who has swung this bat, how is the weight? is it true to OZ, lighter or heavier.
  3. C

2021 Miken dc-41, Primo or the Worth Krecher for hitting Clincher gold balls

2021 Miken dc-41, Primo or the Worth Krecher for hitting Clincher gold balls I swing the 2019 demarini flipper OG and it kills these balls, looking for what hotter with these balls.
  4. C

Looking for 2019 Demarini Flipper WTDXFLS-19

Looking to see if anyone has one in a 28oz
  5. C

ASA USA Umpire Socks

Hello Everyone, Any ASA/USA umpires needs TCK Performance Crew USA Socks? I have 3 brand new pairs looking to sell Thanks Chuck
  6. C

Clincher gold balls and shaved bats

Some one asked me if I ever heard about someone hitting a clincher gold ball with a bat that has been shaved. I didn't have an answer as i would think it wouldn't make the ball have much of a trampoline effect because of the mush ball like it would when hitting the other balls. Does anyone know...
  7. C

Mid size cleats

My Tanels 360 Rev d's are old and worn, I am looking for cleats that are mid size with good cushioning and ankle support. Any suggestions?
  8. C

Miken dc41 Asa

Looking for a 27oz maybe 28oz
  9. C

Bats for hitting Clinchers

Just started playing in an ASA clincher league, does anyone have a suggestion on what bat hits these ball the best? I heard the freak dc41 was a good bat, but sure if composite or aluminum is better Thanks
  10. C

Best ASA bat for Clincher balls

Hello All, I play in a Pops over 50 league here on Long Island and they use clincher balls....Have not hit these in many years, so what would be the best bat to smash these balls with? I am not sure if Composite or Aluminum is better...but I been reading that the Miken DC41 is really good with...
  11. C

For Sale 2015 Worth 27oz Resmondo Sick 454 120 USSSA Model sbsru Max Load

2015 Worth 27oz Resmondo Sick 454 120 USSSA Model sbsru Max Load Bat has been used with about 150 hits, still has plenty of pop!! You can see the pictures that the bat is used but in really good condition with no cracks or spidering. Asking $100 w/shipping :) I can email you pics of the bat
  12. C

Team forfeit rule

here is one for you...I'm an Asa umpire and I was playing ball in a league that has Nsa umps, we'll we had a situation where there were people on our side of the bench watching the game (not on the team or even playing) and was friends with 1 of our players...well some of them were barking at...
  13. C

Has anyone swung the new 2016 WORTH LEGIT 220 USSSA DE DONATIS/PURCELL EL #SBL22M

Im looking to grab a new bat for this year, has anyone swung this? and how is it.
  14. C

2014-2015 Miken 4 the Fallen Swing question

Hey All, I purchased this bat about a month ago, its a 27oz balanced and I noticed that it swings liter. I am having a little issue hitting the ball off the end of the bat a lot and I have not changed anything in my stance, do you guys think it could be because this bat swings lighter that I...
  15. C

Breaking in a 2015 4 the Fallen

Hey all....would it be smart to bring it to a batting cage and hit those balls to break the bat in?
  16. C

2014/15 Easton L5 VS B2

Hey ALL, Has anyone swung the B2?....I purchased the 2013 L5 26oz a few months ago and this bat has alot of POP, being its endloaded and I am more of a balanced bat person I dropped an ounce. Im thinking of going up to the 27oz L5 but not sure if it will be top heavy...the 26oz felt lite to...
  17. C

Difference between B2.0 and L5.0 Raw Power

Hello All, Does anyone know what the difference between B2.0 and L5.0, besides the balance vs end load and barrel lenth....Looking into both descriptions, they are the same bat made with same material. Im looking to pick up one of these and I was always a balanced bat person. One friend hits...
  18. C

Looking for an ASA Miken bat

I always been a Miken person, I went into a league where we could not use them. Well I needed another bat being my miken freak + died, so I tried going to Worth (didnt like it), then tried the LS Z1000 (couldnt get the feel or the POP). Now im back in leagues where you can use Mikens and looking...
  19. C

Best ASA Bat in the Market

Hi All Im looking for the Best ASA bat on the market today, With POP, Sweetness and Durability. we use SP12 .375 44 cor balls and I just switched leagues and this is what they are using....Any suggestions??? I been using Mikens for Years but always open for Change. I am also selling My Worth...
  20. C

For Sale 2013 Worth Filthy 120 W/receipt

Hey all, Im selling my 2013 Worth Filthy 120 27 oz w/Receipt. The bat was purchased on May 4th,2012. Im changing leagues and only allowed to use 98's. I LOVE this bat and going to purchse the 98 version. It has game wear and scratches, about 100 or so hits, but the ball jumps off of it. If...