Search results

1. MrHyJinks1

KeyLonnie wants to know??

Bet... @Lord.. I drop bombs and hit Scudz w/ stacked hands..watch some of my vids then hit me up... Ya might learn how to play real church league ball.. its real!
  2. MrHyJinks1

Dbl. Wide yo! Oh thanks for the comparison..but ill never be on his level..softball or otherwise! :/
  3. MrHyJinks1

death of my beloved CNT

Yea he timed it right when I turned my head to talk..freaked me out!
  4. MrHyJinks1

Stacking the hands..

Yea..I stated that..New vids coming soon..
  5. MrHyJinks1

death of my beloved CNT

Thanks bud..I can only dream to one day be at the level I'm sure you perform.. :/
  6. MrHyJinks1

death of my beloved CNT

Forgot to stack!! Lol.. Just noticed that ball did look like it was floating..
  7. MrHyJinks1

death of my beloved CNT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpbAcofa5hg&feature=youtube_gdata_player **** load of new vids coming soon!!
  8. MrHyJinks1

I do appreciate the critism good or bad..At the end of the day I do it because I love to laugh and make people laugh..To answer someone's question I play C here in KC..I have some **** I believe is funny and my boys do as we'll just got to get it down on a vid..I appreciate the love.. I'm...
  9. MrHyJinks1

Yea..we know Hedge..Yea..I know some of my **** is hit or miss..all good..most of its first take just ranting and raving..That's what's up Raida.. good looking out..and yea I'm a donkey ppl don't mind hanging out w/ me..I gotta few friends.. ha..
  10. MrHyJinks1

Thanks fellas..Been working on the swing...Still looks par..Gonna stick to rec league.. Boom!!
  11. MrHyJinks1

Stacking the hands..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qg41Zhjjp8&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  12. MrHyJinks1

I know right..and I do strip.. I just wanna hear it from the big dawg critics on this forum..appreciate it..I'm sure the flood gates will open tomorrow..
  13. MrHyJinks1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Hhpz8SgnY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  14. MrHyJinks1

keylonnie

my flip cam got reposed...couldn't afford the payments.. I'm still here..Just working,playing ball and coaching with a little occasional stripping on Friday nights..gotta pay the bills!! don't judge me! ...Haters don't effect me..Just busy as a MO Foe!!
  15. MrHyJinks1

Key Lonnie Jenkins, where are you?

My bad bro..lol.. @Crime..I can honor that statement..
  16. MrHyJinks1

I look at it like this..If I got ONE laugh it's worth it for me..Honestly? Don't care if there laughing with me or at me..A laughs a laugh!! The people on here talking smack bumping there gums are the same ones since day one..I like opinions good or bad so it don't bother me..so keep em coming...
  17. MrHyJinks1

lol..Yea I have some vids w/ all the top notch tips you're gonna need..

lol..Yea I have some vids w/ all the top notch tips you're gonna need..
  18. MrHyJinks1

no worries!! I do what I do for the money!! One of these days I will be able to get out of my moms basement and be able to put gas in my 94 Astro van! Till then be prepared for some more of my lame --- videos..Will gotta go,gonna walk up to 7/11 and get mom on her boyfriend some ciggs and me a...
  19. MrHyJinks1

Thanks Brotha.. I like beer!!!
  20. MrHyJinks1

I have had enough of you there buddy!!!! You will no longer be my FB friend after that comment!! Ha.. Jackie!