KeyLonnie wants to know??

Donkeypuncher

Addicted to Softballfans
if you have the stuff make it anyway....i support ya but you reminded me of a striper that once demanded money before she even took anything off

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
I know right..and I do strip.. I just wanna hear it from the big dawg critics on this forum..appreciate it..I'm sure the flood gates will open tomorrow..

1STUNNA

Addicted to Softballfans
Welcome back kid! I hope you get 1000 hits by today...I miss those videos you use to make......good luck

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks fellas..Been working on the swing...Still looks par..Gonna stick to rec league.. Boom!!

ScootDog

Rather be surfing
Well, I was 200....guess that you didn't make it. I've been hard on you in the past....I bet you are hella fun to hang out with, but your **** just isn't funny on video.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Well, I was 200....guess that you didn't make it. I've been hard on you in the past....I bet you are hella fun to hang out with, but your **** just isn't funny on video.

Nothings funny to you ya ol geezer! Get Chinese eyes and watch that **** foo!

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea..we know Hedge..Yea..I know some of my **** is hit or miss..all good..most of its first take just ranting and raving..That's what's up Raida.. good looking out..and yea I'm a donkey ppl don't mind hanging out w/ me..I gotta few friends.. ha..

dblomgren4

Banned User
Welcome back bro. It's been a minute. I have seen all your old videos and would like to see more. They are hilarious and very entertaining! BOOM!

HrBump13

Addicted to Softballfans
Bring it back Son. I like most of your stuff. Let's see what you been cookin' up in the off-season.

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
This all comes down to one thing. Is dude in real life a good guy or not?

If yes (like warpath)
than I can dig it.

If not than stfu.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
do your thing leroy jenkums. i like some of the stuff you do. some of it is too corny and predictable. you gotta be droppin that hot fresh wet dookie. nahmsayin? and you need to use heavier gyrations and jigglums in some of your utrip dekes and whathaveyou. maybe more violent rotational power in your swings. i sense your passion for the game, but i wanna see fire. like so hot you cant even fart in the vicinity cause its sweltering and volatile. i can guide you, but i cant show you the way....

scrub

Addicted to Softballfans
Keylonnie is like Dave Chappelle compared to the other stiff who's always tryin to grab the mic around here.

MrHyJinks1

Addicted to Softballfans
I do appreciate the critism good or bad..At the end of the day I do it because I love to laugh and make people laugh..To answer someone's question I play C here in KC..I have some **** I believe is funny and my boys do as we'll just got to get it down on a vid..I appreciate the love.. I'm thinking about starting back up the Q & A with KeyLonnie J. It's where people email me questions and I do a weekly show answering the questions with the KLJ spin...Demand just has to be there..

Lord7

Banned User
I do appreciate the critism good or bad..At the end of the day I do it because I love to laugh and make people laugh..To answer someone's question I play C here in KC..I have some **** I believe is funny and my boys do as we'll just got to get it down on a vid..I appreciate the love.. I'm thinking about starting back up the Q & A with KeyLonnie J. It's where people email me questions and I do a weekly show answering the questions with the KLJ spin...Demand just has to be there..

A bit of criticism on your spelling of "critism" is all I have to offer.

I never saw the old ones but I like this one....keep it up KLJ

Im Gloving It

Next on hitlist.
48635795.gif