Search results

1. davis2001r6

For Sale NIB: Oakley M Frame Strike 2.0 $100

I have a Oakley M Frame Strike 2.0 set for sale. I've tried them on and pealed the sticker off the lens but never worn them. You get both the grey and clear lenses. Asking: $100 and will ship free USPS Priority Mail. SOLD for $90 You get everything that is included here...
  2. davis2001r6

Buyer Beware Branding Group

Branding Group NGTG I don't think it is right to crap in peoples sales threads so I made this to outline my problems with David at Branding Group. First Order Me 1/23 Initial Contact, sent the paint mock-up for him create something off of. Him 1/24 Basic Reply Him 1/29 1st Mock up Him...
  3. davis2001r6

Custom Microfiber shorts

We got our 3rd set of Custom shorts from 3GSports. Everyone loved the first two sets but people wanted more. They re-did the pockets on these so they fit better now, call it an Elite knock off it you want but these things can't beat for the price. Custom Shorts for about $20 with...
  4. davis2001r6

ASA Two Questions: Stealing and Dead Ball

Played in an ASA tourney that allowed stealing over the weekend. 1. Had a question on a passball that contacts the umpire. Can runners advance on that or is it considered a dead ball? 2. On a throw at 1B or 3B that gets passed the fielder and strikes the base coach what do you do...
  5. davis2001r6

For Sale Reebok Zig Cooperstown Quag Turf (Red/White) 12.5 $70

I bought these Reebok Zig Cooperstown Quag Turfs and only wore them at two practices. I have wide feet and these pinch in the toe a bit on me, other than they they are comfortable and offer great traction for a turf. They are size 12.5. $70 PayPal'ed as a gift shipped to your door, I have...
  6. davis2001r6

3G Sports Shorts

So for those of you that got in on the initial buy-in for the 3G Sports Shorts what do you all think now? My impression after a week or two is that the elastic just a bit tighter than the Elite shorts making them fit about a size small. Anybody else think the same thing? I'm getting ready...
  7. davis2001r6

For Sale/Trade Oakley Twenty Sunglasses Like New

I ordered a pair of Oakley Twenty sunglasses. They don't really fit my face so I've only worn them for about 2 hours. They have a nice narrow design so they fit under a hat well I'm just not a fan. Absolutely nothing wrong with them or any scratches. Will come with the solid Oakley case...
  8. davis2001r6

GTG too

I bought an iphone 4 from too It was was a smooth deal with no issues at all. He had great communication and shipped fast. Don't hesitate in dealing with him. BTW he has more feedback than what will so up because too (his name) is too short to show up in a search. -TIM
  9. davis2001r6

For Sale 2007 Anderson Rockettech 27oz

I have a 2007 34" 27oz Rockettech I would like to get rid of. No cracks, waves, dents or anything. I thought I would get it as a cold weather bat. Well I lived in AZ for 7 years and it never got cold. In Italy nobody will play when it's cold. Looking to get $60 shipped, paypal as a gift...
  10. davis2001r6

GTG jlschwefel

I bought a OG Flex off of jlschwefel. The bat came just as described. He had great communication and shipped immediately. Another GTG board bro! Thanks, -TIM- Davis2001r6
  11. davis2001r6

GTG cwroth

Bought a pair of Miken shades from cwroth, nice fit, great deal for $25. Good communication and fast shipping. Thanks, -TIM- Davis2001r6
  12. davis2001r6

GTG rusl5

Bought and iphone from rusl5, smooth deal. Thanks, -TIM- Davis2001r6
  13. davis2001r6

GTG Smittyb

I bought an OG AV from him SMITTYB. Easy and smooth guy to deal, no issues. Good communication and he shipped fast. Thanks, -TIM- Davis2001r6
  14. davis2001r6

GTG Bigpap72

I bought an OG May98 from him BIGPAP72. Easy and smooth guy to deal, no issues. Good communication and he shipped fast. Thanks, -TIM- Davis2001r6
  15. davis2001r6

Jersey Mock-up. Help me choose.

We just got our first mock up and I made some changes to it. Which do you like best? #1 #2 #3 Now 2 & 3 I modified in paint so please bare with me on the details. Which do you like best?
  16. davis2001r6

GTG proud-pops

I bought an iphone from proud-pops. It came just as described, don't hesitate in dealing with him. Thanks, -TIM- Davis2001r6
  17. davis2001r6

GTG Twizted13

I bought two iphones from Twizted13, he is definitely a good to go seller. Good communication, fast shipping, couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks, -TIM- Davis2001r6
  18. davis2001r6

GTG johnnysoftball3

I bought an Iphone off of johnnysoftball3, he shipped it fast and had good communication. Thanks, -TIM- Davis2001r6
  19. davis2001r6

GTG LPZ is good to go

I bought an Iphone 4 off of LPZ, he shipped it fast and had good communication. Thanks, -TIM- Davis2001r6
  20. davis2001r6

GTG swovvster - honest seller

I bought an iphone off of him, he shipped fast and had great communication. Item came just as described. Thanks, -TIM- Davis2001r6