Search results

1. Y

LTB z1000 endload

I'm looking to pick up a z1000 endload 28oz asa preferred u trip would be fine. Needs to be 28 endload. Let me kno wat u have!
  2. Y

LTB bat grip

Trying to find some new bat grips. Bought some before but don't remember where. Lookin for multi colors and maybe some patterns. Is there a website or does anyone have some for sale???
  3. Y

LTB fastpitch glove rh 12.5

Hey lookin for a RH glove for my younger cousin. She will be trying out for her school highschool softball team and needs a newer glove. 12.5 preferred fastpitch. Doesn't have to be new and maybe I can offer a trade or shoot me a price. Thanx.
  4. Y

Bat Stickers

Went to a tourney a few weeks ago and seen some stickers such as "not a team bat," "u break u buy," and was looking for some also some numbers as well. Let me kno thanks!
  5. Y

Illegal Bat?

Well I have a question. Now before people begin to bash me and say, Go ask a mod. I'm asking so people who are also ignorant to the facts will know too. Ok so, Is rolling your bat considered altering, and if so is it cool to just talk about it openly? Example was on yesterday and viewed a board...
  6. Y

Pitching Tips ASA Slowpitch

Well i guess this is where i put this for training or help. Well i pitch ASA slowpitch in a mens league and was recently asked to pitch for a coed team. I figured hey no problem except that i couldn't place the ball where i wanted it (girls ball that is) i had no problem with the 12'' of course...
  7. Y

Looking for a team in Houston, TX

Im an ASA player looking to play more competetive. My positions from best to worst (atleast i think so):D 1st base, Pitcher(ASA), Catcher, 3rd base. Anyody want to give me a shot pm me. Thanks!!! :cool:
  8. Y

LTB 26oz may98 2005

Looking to buy a 26 oz 2005 Orange Worth Mayhem 98 have cash or trade lmk.