Bat Stickers

Went to a tourney a few weeks ago and seen some stickers such as "not a team bat," "u break u buy," and was looking for some also some numbers as well. Let me kno thanks!

HrBump13

Addicted to Softballfans
Battoos are pretty cool. I use them. They are cheap & ship out quick as long as they are in stock.

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
I got tired of everybody swinging my Booger so i picked up a Craze for $99 and told everybody it was $400 and "it's way better than the green bat"

Artie

basic famous
I got tired of everybody swinging my Booger so i picked up a Craze for $99 and told everybody it was $400 and "it's way better than the green bat"

You spent $100 on a bat with no return, so that no one would swing your $125 bat that could be returned. Makes sense to me:rolleyes:

I put $300 stickers on my bats, that way they know how much they owe me if they break

jftx

Addicted to Softballfans
Eh I don't mind my team swinging mine.. now next season will be a diff story with trip bats having supposed limited hits

JSkillz23

Secret Santa Terrorist
You spent $100 on a bat with no return, so that no one would swing your $125 bat that could be returned. Makes sense to me:rolleyes:

I put $300 stickers on my bats, that way they know how much they owe me if they break

haha, i like this idea! Gave me a idea. Ebay "Buy It Now" look with the price you want to charge for the back if they break it.

Awesomeness!

Bush Leaguer

That's Part of it
You know, I asked Battoos about a certain thing I wanted once, and they said there was no way they could do it. Which I thought was odd that there was something you couldn't do as far as a sticker goes....that was awhile ago. Perhaps it's different now.

tuells10

hitting slow rollers to the pitcher is my game
If I ask someone to play on my team they are welcome to my bats just my .02

BIGPAPA33

ULTRA MEGA
I swing a PST, so there is no need for such stickers. The posers already know they're not man enough to wield such a weapon.

150219-136368-he-man_super.jpg

Whitey0817

Addicted to Softballfans
If I ask someone to play on my team they are welcome to my bats just my .02

This was my policy until a friend of mine broke my Superfreak by hitting one off the taper... I didn't have a receipt for it...the guy has never offered me a dime and I literally see him once a week and always remind him about that bat I used to have

hatemail

Starting Player
im lucky...im the only guy on my teams that swing easton....bastards stay away from bats like the plauge...LOL

fireclipz

Addicted to Softballfans
i ordered from battoos.net 2 months ago...and I've yet to hear anything from them or gotten anything. I tried to contact them and no one has replied...

anyone else in the same position as me?

tbatti

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah battoos dot net doesn't reply. Guys that say they do them don't reply.

Is there anyone that actually does this in a timely manner and actually understands customer service? Apprantly not but if so please show me so I can put an order in.

thaynes

Yeah battoos dot net doesn't reply. Guys that say they do them don't reply.

Is there anyone that actually does this in a timely manner and actually understands customer service? Apprantly not but if so please show me so I can put an order in.

Pm Pedie pops he got me mine in like 3 days I think. He's on my friends list, not sure I spelled his name right

g8orguy

Addicted to Softballfans
A guy on my team actually swings a Hammer. I'm not huge on everyone using my bats but this older guy wouldn't even swing my SRV3 when I put it in his hands. Someone shoot me.