Search results

1. TheBigKahuna

For Sale 26oz Easton SCN3 Flex

OG Easton Flex, SCN3 in 26oz. Normal field wear around endcap, some scratches down the barrel. No major webbing yet. Price is $285 via Paypal, shipped/insured. Might be adding more pics later. [email protected]
  2. TheBigKahuna

AMG 1275 run big?

I was looking at a trap pocket AMG1275 today, and it was much larger than any other 12.5 or 12.75 glove in the store. Felt at least as big as my 13.5" TPS. Does anyone have this particular model and does it measure up at 13"+?
  3. TheBigKahuna

Is the MZ1352 a decent glove?

Like the title says, is the MZ1352 a decent glove?
  4. TheBigKahuna

For Trade Wanted: ASA Catty...will trade 2 for 1

I have a 28oz Combat SX3 and a 27oz Mizuno Crush 2, would like to trade for a green ASA Catalyst.
  5. TheBigKahuna

For Sale/Trade 27oz Miken Ultra II

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1148139 All info in link above. $150 or trade. Both bats sold to ccantrell25
  6. TheBigKahuna

For Sale/Trade 27oz Ultra II MSU2

Both bats Sold to ccantrell25 Up for sale or trade, 27oz Ultra II MSU2 model, with minimal ground wear, and a rattle inside....still shiny. OG grip still on. Asking $150 shipped/insured, Paypal OK. Some of the "scuffs" in the photos are ball marks that I didn't clean off. Will also...
  7. TheBigKahuna

LTTF Miken Ultra II to trade for 13-14" glove

Both bats sold to ccantrell25 I have a 27oz Miken Ultra II that I'd like to trade for a high end glove, in the 13-14" range. Glove needs to be Right Hand Throw. Both bats have minimal ground wear and a slight rattle inside. Your choice.
  8. TheBigKahuna

GTG Buckeye33 is GTG

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1115699&highlight=fp72c Smooth transaction.
  9. TheBigKahuna

Educate me on the Catty variations?

I've heard some good things about the yellow/green Catalyst, and heard them called by several names or variations. How many are there? Japanese made, UTrip, ASA, OG, etc. I'd love to pick one up....I like pre-ABI bats that last forever. Which version am I looking for? Is there a difference...
  10. TheBigKahuna

GTG tlordi is GTG

Smooth and easy transaction with tlordi, he bought a PST from me. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1132764&highlight=pst
  11. TheBigKahuna

Hit with a PST for the first time today.....

Recently took possession of a PST xtra in a trade. I had my doubts about how good people claim they are. Maybe they are good compared to other old metal bats. Couldn't find anyone to take BP today, even though the weather was great! So, I grabbed a tee and went to the park. I had 3 bats I...
  12. TheBigKahuna

For Sale Mizuno GSP1401D 14" glove

No longer for sale.
  13. TheBigKahuna

For Sale Worth PST XTRA 28oz

PST XTRA 28oz, some stress cracks showing around the taper. Otherwise in very good condition. Paypal OK, asking $125 shipped in the US. [/url] IMG_4892x [/img] [/url] IMG_4894x[/img]
  14. TheBigKahuna

Opinions on MZC-9 Crush 2?

Just picked up a Mizuno MZC-9 Crush 2 in VERY good condition. Inclement weather and work will prevent me from having a chance to go hit with it for several days. What was the general consensus on this bat? It's got the 2004 ASA stamp, original leather grip, looks great.
  15. TheBigKahuna

For Sale Easton Salvo 30oz w/receipt

Easton Salvo 30oz less than 50 swings w/receipt for sale for $150 shipped in the US. Bought by a team mate and it's just too heavy. Receipt is dated 9/20/11.
  16. TheBigKahuna

For Sale/Trade Freak 98 27oz (flat sticker)

Sold: Thanks Easton4life 27oz Miken Freak 98 with the flat sticker if that matters to you. Weighs closer to 27.5oz on my scale with no grip. Very good condition with normal infield scratches. Asking $195 shipped. Serial # is 504xxxx
  17. TheBigKahuna

For Sale/Trade Easton SCX2 OG 28oz

SOLD: local sale OG Easton Synergy SCX2 looks to be a 2nd batch, has ASA stamp and the USSSA on it. Shows normal wear for age, not abused. Looking for $85 shipped.
  18. TheBigKahuna

Hitting inside pitches?

How do you hit inside pitches, and not hit them off the taper of the bat? I've been working on swing mechanics off a tee, and trying to hit with the sweet spot of the bat. I'm 6-3" and have gorilla arms. To get good extension in a swing, and make contact with the sweet spot of the bat, I...
  19. TheBigKahuna

Hitting net?

Anyone use anything like this, made for golf, to catch balls hit off a tee? will it stop a softball?
  20. TheBigKahuna

Pain in shin

Off and on for years, I get this pain in my shin, just on one leg. It hurts down to/in the bone. I don't feel like it's muscle related. But sometimes after playing a sport or running on it, it will be sore for a day or two. I had softball practice this morning, and shortly after practice, it...