Search results

1. harjoshuaper

For Sale 1990 Charvel 275 Deluxe

I listed my 1990 MIJ Charvel 275 Deluxe on the bay this morning. Item number: 250944325241 Check it out!
  2. harjoshuaper

For Sale Sooper Dooper X-mas Sale-a-thon!

Bat pack sold! New package: glove, shirts, jersey, and pants for $55 shipped!
  3. harjoshuaper

For Sale Wilson A1000 1796 - 11.75"

Bump! this is a great glove for the price! Lots of life left in her for sure!
  4. harjoshuaper

Bump it up. $65 shipped to package the glove, batpack, pants, jerseys, and tees.
  5. harjoshuaper

For Sale 28oz MLC - $100

sold pending funds!
  6. harjoshuaper

For Sale 28oz MLC - $100

$100 via Paypal takes it - Shipped. Doesn't have to be gifted. Returnable, no paperwork. No rattle, webbing or end cap separation just paint wear from the fields. Still has OG grip. I just got the bat in a trade but I need to get some Christmas gifts! I haven't even swung it. Pics from...
  7. harjoshuaper

For Sale Wilson A1000 1796 - 11.75"

$35 - check it out http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=14539236&posted=1#post14539236
  8. harjoshuaper

cont. 8. Demarini MLC 28oz - No rattle, no end cap separation, no webbing, no issues other than the paint wear. OG grip still in tact. The last guy said 300 swings but I'm gonna estimate 500 swings on bad fields. All stamps 100% visible. $100 shipped SOLD!
  9. harjoshuaper

Here's a few things I'm looking to get rid of so I can have some money to do some Christmas shopping. I prefer to do them in package deals. $170 takes it all, shipped to your door. All individual prices are shipped/fees included. Text me at 505-358-2728 for faster response! 1. Boombah t-shirt...
  10. harjoshuaper

Not GTG "No slack"

OP fixed. Thanks.
  11. harjoshuaper

Not GTG "No slack"

Yes. Here's the OG thread with pics and information on "No slack" http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1115730
  12. harjoshuaper

Not GTG "No slack"

Guy sent me an altered bat and never made it right. He's located in Fayetteville, NC. He's a liar and a thief!
  13. harjoshuaper

For Sale/Trade 2012 TPS Z-1000 UTRIP 27 OZ Balanced

28oz OG Catty for the Z?
  14. harjoshuaper

Buyer Beware "No Slack"

We agreed to trade my 30oz CNT+ RI for his 27oz OG Catty. When I received the Catty it was obviously altered by the globs of Gorilla Glue on the end cap and smeared on a gouge on the barrel. I contacted him and let him know that I was not satisfied and wanted my bat back. He said it was gone...
  15. harjoshuaper

C'mon man!

Yeah, he said the other isn't a member. "Kelvin Silver" I'm making a buyer beware now. He said he's sending me the Virus which I explained I didn't want. Unless I magically get my syn back,it will turn into a NGTG!
  16. harjoshuaper

C'mon man!

Yeah, but no prior NGTG deals... I mean just because he doesn't post a lot doesn't mean he's untrustworthy ...or does it?
  17. harjoshuaper

C'mon man!

He texted me about a thread I had. No pm's were exchanged
  18. harjoshuaper

C'mon man!

Screen name is No Slack. Here's what I've come up with. His name is Keith Armstrong - Fayetteville, NC The Guy that received my bat is Kelvin Silver - Snowhill, NC As I stated earlier, didn't know this was a 3 way deal.
  19. harjoshuaper

C'mon man!

Can someone from the Fayetteville, NC area please pm me?
  20. harjoshuaper

C'mon man!

Screen name: No Slack