Search results

1. Lynn

Difference In WSL Softballs

What’s the difference in China & Vietnam manufactured WSL Gold Dot’s?
  2. Lynn

For Trade Encore 27oz

Got a like new Worth Encore 27 oz for trade. Only interested in Worth Classic Mutant TMNT 26 or 27 oz with low hits.
  3. Lynn

LTTF Worth Classic Mutant TMNT

Looking for 26 or 27oz with low hits. Got a lightly used 27oz Encore to trade.
  4. Lynn

Worth *** Mayhem Comparison

Which Mayhem is better, the highlighter or sharpie? Or are they about the same bat?
  5. Lynn

Powercell & Bubba Mack???

I believe the 2015 models of the Powercell & Bubba Mack were exclusive to Resmondo Sports. I was wondering how many of each were made. They don't have the number engraved on the handle. With them being exclusives, I figure not many were manufactured.
  6. Lynn

LTB Apex Outlaws

I'm looking to buy some Apex Outlaws 44/400 or 44/375 in great condition to new like. Let me know what you have.
  7. Lynn

Having your own balls used against you.

We play a local league, and have a team that steals our balls. We go look for our homeruns & foul balls after every game, but there is one team who goes & gets them during the game before we get a chance to go look. We asked them if they found any of our balls, & they lied to us & said they...
  8. Lynn

My Swing Flaws??

Is there anywhere that I can send a video of my swing to have it analyzed? I feel like I have several mechanical flaws or timing issues.
  9. Lynn

GTG Train44

Great communication, item as described, super fast shipping. Would deal with again. Awesome transaction.
  10. Lynn

LTB Bubba Mack 2 piece

Looking for Resmondo Bubba Mack 2-piece (black/lime green) in 26 or 27 oz. Prefer NIW or lightly used. PayPal ready.
  11. Lynn

DeMarini Ultimate Weapon

I'm looking to get a single wall bat for my league. Which Ultimate Weapon model with the NSA 2012 stamp has the best performance?
  12. Lynn

LTB 2013 DeMarini Steel

I prefer a niw or in excellent condition 26oz.
  13. Lynn

DeMarini Steel/Single Wall Bats

I'm needing a mush ball bat. I'm thinking of getting a DeMarini Steel. What year models are the best performing of these? I need one with the NSA 2012 stamp.
  14. Lynn

Worth Super Gray Dots

Our league has recently started providing balls. They are using a Worth Optic Super Gray Dot 40/400. Our games have turned into low scoring defensive games. My question is what style player or league are these type of balls geared toward?
  15. Lynn

Easton ST100H Endcap

I've put several hundred hits on my Easton ST100H. The endcap has loosened up. It turns completely around when twisting it, but shows no signs of popping out. Has anybody else had this issue? What can I do to fix it?
  16. Lynn

Hitting Middle

We are an E class team with a couple D players. We played a C class team the other night in a recreational league. We beat this team earlier in the season & was on the verge of beating them again when they started hitting the middle hard. We got no "sorry pitch" or anything. Then they got mouthy...
  17. Lynn

LTB Easton ST100H 26 or 27 oz

Looking for an Easton ST100H 26 or 27 oz in excellent to mint condition with original grip. E-mail pictures to [email protected].
  18. Lynn

St100h nsa

Does the ST100H have the NSA 2012 stamp?
  19. Lynn

JH 454 Reload vs 454 Sick

Which of these would be the better choice performance wise?
  20. Lynn

Balk Ruling

What all is considered a balk under NSA rules?