Search results

1. J

For Sale/Trade All SOLD. Bombardier, Flipper Aftermath, Anti-virus

Prices are shipped CONUS Trade for 2017 asa worth est xl/xxl or miken dc41 27oz Bombardier stiff handle $160 SOLD 27oz Bombardier flex handle $175 SOLD 26.5 oz NIW Anti-virus returnable w/receipt $90 SOLD 27 OG Flipper returnable w/receipt $160 SOLD
  2. J

LTB Mizuno H Web

Looking to buy H web (possibly off a GMP300) for a black GMP700. Let me know whats out there.
  3. J

LTB 2015 27oz dc41

looking for the2015 black dc41 27 oz in best condition I can get.
  4. J

LTB Black DC41 DEN41U 27oz

Looking for a NIW or barely used DC41.
  5. J

TM Glove

Just got this in. 12.5in, Navy and orange. Took 30 business days exactly. Worth the wait.
  6. J

Price Check 27 oz Orange Derby Boy

What are these going for? I have one with some webbing no rattling that i may be looking to move.
  7. J

For Sale/Trade OG mercy, res legit 220, freak 12, white dc-41, og psycho

Sold for $180 Demarini mercy 26oz non returnable, 200 hits by female $190 resmondo legit 220 27oz returnable with receipt and barcode, 50 bp hits SOLD for $170 Freak 12 27oz returnable with barcode, 150 hits SOLD $190 dc-41 27oz returnable with receipt, 20 game hits TRADED og psycho...
  8. J

2013 Aftermath Comparison

I really like how the barrel on the 2013 aftermath feels. Is there something comparable that is ASA only with a stiffer handle? How does this years aftermath compare?
  9. J

PRICE CHECK: Nike Vapor 360

Looking for a price check on a white Nike Vapor 360, started the breakin process but has never been outside. Nothing has been applied to the glove. I havent seen too many of these for sale. What should i list it at?
  10. J

For Sale Rpn, sport55, and PAS pants

Red rpns sold. I have two pair of rpns. They are 40/31. The pair with the black braid has slight wear on one knee and some on the back. The red braid pair is in great condition. Would like to sell these as a package for $60 shipped in the CONUS. Texas orange and black pants sold. The...
  11. J

Not GTG mikewohlwend

I purchased a tuner from mikewohlwend. He responded to a few questions i had about the tuner promptly. I agreed to purchase the item and sent paypal on 6/24. He confirmed payment and said he would ship the next day. He list ohio as his location so i expected to see the item fairly quickly...
  12. J

Need Help mikewohlwend

Has anyone heard from mikewohlwend? Was hoping to get a tracking number for an item i bought over a week ago. He said he would ship it last Wed and havent heard from him since. I expected the item to be here fairly quickly since we are not too far apart.
  13. J

LTB 26 oz original asa recoil

Prefer balanced but would consider maxload
  14. J

NSA Thrown Glove

Opponent hits a weak blooper over ss out of his reach. he flips his glove up in disgust since its out of his reach and the glove never had a chance of touching the ball. The umpires awarded the baserunners 3 bases because they said the fielder had intent to hit the ball with his glove. I...
  15. J

Easton is shipping SP14L4's

Just got this years L4 in return for last years. They originally told me these wouldnt ship until mid-april
  16. J

combat bat weighting

Can somebody list the current releases of combats and specify if they are endloaded or balanced? Having a hard time finding info on some of these bats. Combat doesn't specify on their website and ppl seem to have contrasting thoughts on some bats.
  17. J

Price Check OG psycho supermax 27oz

How much is a 5 hit returnable og psycho supermax Sn begins with 9 worth?
  18. J

worth liberty advanced

What rawlings leather is used in the worth liberty advanced? Do these hold their shape well? What are some good comparisons? Looking at getting one of these or a M2.
  19. J

For Sale/Trade Resmondo Asa and NRG 500

Nrg has less than 300 hits and is 27 oz balanced returnable $SOLD Resmondo pending sale Prices are obo and shipped to conus. Would sell as package for $240 Also looking for mizuno gge70/71vbk or gge70 Wilson fp a2000 12.5" black.
  20. J

For Sale Freak fx700, nrg 500, ultra

2 utrip freak fx700s for sale. Both are 26oz. Less than 50 hits. $220 for both. Nrg 500 balanced 27oz about 200 hits $150 Asa ultra 27oz nr has webbing about 200 hits $90 Will add pics when I get the fx700s from teammate.