Search results

1. gbombs

For Trade LTTF any composite DeMarini

Don't like the feel for this mayhem.. Looks beat to heck. Was told ~500 cuts on it and I've put around 100 myself.. Just looking for a composite DeMarini in 26oz or 27oz.. Would love to get another Swagger or maybe a Creature, FP Evo, or even a cf5 26oz Worth SAM7JH M7598
  2. gbombs

For Sale Abu Garcia 5501C3 Ambassadeur

I have a used Ambassadeur 5501C3 spooled with 30lb yellow Spiderwire. I've cleaned it a couple times and is in good working order... Little boat rash and was used on a float reel for Chinook Salmon.. Will get a pic later today.. $60+shipping
  3. gbombs

Rbg36 vs rse36?

What is the difference between the two, if there is any???
  4. gbombs

For Sale Tyja Fade2

Have a pair that I washed and stuck in my draw since I have two other pairs... So they're brand new. They are size 44s $40 shipped. Just in time for fall ball!!!
  5. gbombs

For Trade Rawlings RPT-FB

Rawlings RPT-FB 1B Mitt Got this glove in March or somewhere around there used, but not broken in. Logo on web is coming off(pictured.) Can't break it in and not using it much anyways now. Re-did the lace around the web, can throw in the extras if I can find it. Looking for a Demarini, A1000 or...
  6. gbombs

For Sale Demarini GTL Cartel Sleeve

Here is a legendary GTL/Demarini Cartel team sleeve... :D Worn like two or three times, just doesn't fit me well. PM is the key!!! :D $25+shipping
  7. gbombs

GTL Cartel Sleeve

Figured I would give you Demarini guys the first shot at this!!! Have a Demarini GTL Cartel sleeve and wanting to get rid of it... Worn a couple times, just too small for me... PM me. $25 shipped
  8. gbombs

Knee Sprain

Twisted my knee awkwardly during a tourney this past weekend while pitching... I've done it before but usually able to play thru it. Could barely walk on it last night..Have a big game Sunday night and plan to atleast hit(then get a runner) since I've been the most consistent guy hitting wise...
  9. gbombs

Is this a bad thing?

That Im getting more distance with my swagger then my j2u?? Has about the same amount of hits.. I knew this bat was special when I started swinging it.. Everyone else who has had one I know hated it, but I held onto and im thankful I did. lol. I am loving the swagger. Now if I can find a...
  10. gbombs

For Trade 27oz J2u

I have a 27oz j2u w/ receipt dated from January.. for trade... About ~600 hits and some rattle... Looking for something ASA with receipt... I will try to get pics asap.. Just dont use this bat much anymore and am getting more distance with my swagger... Looking for another swagger in 26 but will...
  11. gbombs

LTTF 26 or 27oz SSR2 or 26oz Sunday Swagger

Buddy has a 28oz SSR2 with about 250 cuts on it. Returnable No Reciept... Says it feels too heavy so he is looking for a 26 or 27oz... OR a 26oz Sunday Swagger No endcap seperation and no wobble or clicking... If this bat has that problem?? :confused:
  12. gbombs

And Filby spills some of the beans...

Listen close!!!
  13. gbombs

ESPN Baseball Challenge

Anyone have a league or anyone needing to fill a spot for regular fantasy baseball on ESPN, lmkp! :D
  14. gbombs

For Sale 15/0 Eagle Claw Circle Sea Hooks

Picked these up in Alaska with the intent on using them here in Oregon... Approximately 100 per box. Looking for $35 a box shipped. Thanks!
  15. gbombs

For Sale Collectible Action Figures

Got these a while back... Took some pics for future reference and they're in a box right now so I would have to pull them out... They are Michael Vick from his Falcon days and Priest Holmes from his Chiefs days... Looking for $20 shipped each or take both for $35 shipped.
  16. gbombs

Price Check A2163 as14

Found this glove and its brand new. 12 1/2 in and its for LHT
  17. gbombs

BearCreek Lock Mens Softball TOURNEY April 28-29

To sign up email [email protected] or go to bearcreeklock.com and find the softball link. Limited to 30 spots, sign up soon! Follows ASA guidelines with 25 years worth of Tournament experience. 6-13 pitching Arc with 1 progressive homerun. GO TO WEBSITE FOR INFO AND ROSTERS...
  18. gbombs

Huh?!

My buddy said demarini is going to send him a vx2 for his busted otc because they have no stock... wtf?
  19. gbombs

What bat made you a demarini lover?

What the title says....... For me it was a 34/25 or 26 blue evo that I ended up buying from my buddy....
  20. gbombs

LTTF Demarini ASA bat

Looking to trade a couple fishing reels for a Demarini asa stick in 26,27 or 28... Pics and info of reels at the following link... Thanks guys! http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1137632