Search results

1. B

Louisville Slugger Hyper Z, Yellow Barrel

Just picked one of these brand new in wrapper. Mostly tee work and around 50 live bp swings. I noticed that right at the 2 piece connection there appears to be a little movement. Is this normal? Is this a bad sign? Any info or thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks
  2. B

senior tournaments

central new jersey, currently trying to find 40 and over teams, but was just inquiring about senior leagues in general, thanks
  3. B

senior tournaments

thanks for the info
  4. B

senior tournaments

just inquiring about a few things when it comes to senior softball. When it comes to trying to get on a tournament team, are there teams or leagues that hold tryouts, or have some type of draft to fill a team? just trying to get my facts straight. I realize that most teams have a roster filled...
  5. B

How long have you been playing???

22 years and a lot of money spent in support braces!:thumb:
  6. B

52/275 balls

never tried rip it bats before. can anyone advise on how they hit the 52/275 balls? thanks
  7. B

need to pick 1 of these 3

Thanks for the advice
  8. B

need to pick 1 of these 3

which would be the best bat for 52/275 ball, SP12SVM Salvo Multi-Wall 98, SP12SV98 Salvo Comp 98, or SP12SVS Salvo Scandium?
  9. B

Easton 2013 Salvo Comp 98 ASA SP12SV98

need to pick one of these three which would be the best bat for 52/275 ball, SP12SVM Salvo Multi-Wall 98, SP12SV98 Salvo Comp 98, or SP12SVS Salvo Scandium?
  10. B

275/52 balls

52/275 i guess i'm just getting old
  11. B

275/52 balls

52/275 just my opinion here, but these balls are hit like lasers through the infield and back up the middle. they do seem to float a little bit in the OF and the hr total does seem to be down. as previously stated we only use asa bats, some seem to think that the alloy bats are best for these...
  12. B

275/52 balls

ref asa 275/52 these balls were voted in to try to get the hr total down, we can only use asa bats though
  13. B

275/52 balls

Looking for the best ASA bats for 275/52 balls