Search results

1. web gem

Old Jerseys

Sharks jerseys are all sold. Still have the Easton. All clean and in good overall condition. All of the jerseys have minor pilling in some areas, but nothing unsightly. All clean, unstained, and come from smoke-free home. All are size M, but fit more like large t-shirts. I'm 5'9" 165 pounds...
  2. web gem

For Sale SOLD Miken Freak 20th Anny USSSA 25 oz

A few BP sessions with Classic + balls. Great condition, no issues. Passes compression easily. RRBC, receipt dated 6/13/18. Priced to sell at $125 shipped CONUS. Payment via PPFF or add fees. SOLD
  3. web gem

For Sale 2018 27 oz Easton Fire Flex USSSA Loaded SOLD

Sorry guys, forgot to circle back and mark this sold. Sold it locally.
  4. web gem

For Sale Well used A2000 1799

SOLD
  5. web gem

For Sale OG DC41 red knob 26 oz

Sold
  6. web gem

For Sale Well used A2000 1799

This was my baby for several years, but I've since made the switch to the bigger SP135. This still has plenty of life left, but could use a relace of the web area in the near future. I did the 2 modifications to tighten up that ridiculously large hand stall; adding the additional hole to make...
  7. web gem

For Sale OG DC41 red knob 26 oz

SOLD My former gamer, this OG DC41 still passes compression (as recently as the Texas Legends Major in May). The bat is filthy hot, developed a large paint chip almost immediately that hadn't gotten any bigger the last couple years. Has a rattle, and the knob came off a long time ago also, I...
  8. web gem

For Sale 2018 27 oz Easton Fire Flex USSSA Loaded SOLD

Minty 27 oz Fire Flex, returnable with receipt and barcodes from 6/8/18. Has about 50 BP swings. Upgraded with a 1.1mm lizard grip and knob cuff. $215 shipped, PayPal FF or buyer covers fee.
  9. web gem

Just league bro

A little context... the batter and catcher are buddies. The umpire is usually an instigator on the field and one of the biggest trash talkers around when he’s playing or hanging out at the park. He’s even been in trouble before for talking trash while umpiring. There’s a big police station...
  10. web gem

2018 texas legend, but it ain't nothing like Texas.

I also have no idea what softball was like back in the day. Since I started playing it’s been a constant downward trend in batted ball speed with the new bat and ball standards the last 6 years or so. Dudes are definitely getting bigger and stronger though. Especially top to bottom on...
  11. web gem

Safety wise, and I’m saying this as an infielder and not a pitcher, I feel safer with the Classic M. Batted ball speed doesn’t seem any faster to me between the two, and the Classic Ms take truer hops. We played Smash It at Texas Legends with the Classic Ms and it was fine I thought. Crappy...
  12. web gem

There isn’t a ton of parks around the country to host a conference schedule at with giant fields. We played with 52s at the Houston Major at the BLD in League City and it was the same thing. The rumor was they’d be using those balls at all conference tournaments with 300’ fences, but between...
  13. web gem

Glove size

End of thread, this is the answer. The balls hit at you in conference events are totally different beasts. They’re slicing or knuckling, but always moving and you can’t afford to catch one in the palm, it’ll end your tournament or at least affect the rest of your at bats. Even on manufacture...
  14. web gem

For Sale SOLD Used Wilson SP125

Some updated pics since its been awhile.
  15. web gem

Miken hat

I have a new Miken hat (Richardson PTS 20) in SM/MD that didn't quite fit me. I wear a 7 3/8, and this was just a touch too small. Says it fits sizes 7 - 7 1/4. Tried on once. Its charcoal grey with a neon yellow / neon blue Miken logo. The pics make it look like a darker grey than it is. $25...
  16. web gem

Price dropped to $210 shipped to just get this thing moved.
  17. web gem

Not looking for anything right now.
  18. web gem

Sorry I about forgot this site existed. I still have this glove, hadn't tried to sell it any longer though. But sure, its still available if someone is after it.
  19. web gem

Yes still available
  20. web gem

No PM received.