Search results

1. K

Looking for OAKLEY Flak Jackets or Flack Jackets2.0 Polarized

I have a like new Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ in White. I won these at a golf tournament a few years back and really never used them. When I opened them up there was a small mark on one of the lenses so I just put them away. Then I thought what was the use of having them so I popped for the...
  2. K

LTB 2013 Demarini Stadium

I have a used 2012 Stadium that has not been used in years because I'm playing senior ball. I pulled it out to clean it up and as soon as I started to touch the grip it started to peel off. Bat still has plenty of pop but needs to be re-gripped or taped. I just shipped a bat and it cost me...
  3. K

SOLD ////WORTH RESMONDO TITAN FOR SALE OR TRADE

I have not been playing for a few years and this has just been sitting in the bag. Starting to play senior ball now so going to sell this or maybe trade towards something in the Miken Senior line. We can use SSUSA 1.21 stuff here. This was a replacement bat and is stamped on handle...
  4. K

For Sale/Trade HTC EVO on Sprint for sale or trade

Bump back to the top.
  5. K

For Sale/Trade HTC EVO on Sprint for sale or trade

I have a HTC EVO in perfect condition, never dropped and has a screen protector on it from day one. I pulled the protector off just to make sure there were no problems. It has the large battery installed and the back cover that goes with larger battery. I still have the box, all paper work...
  6. K

For Sale New nike tiger woods collection shirt

This is a two day old Nike Tiger Woods Collection Standard Fit , Dri-Fit, Stay Cool Polo Shirt. Model number 483627 color Red or { 607} in 2XL. Here is a link to the shirt http://www.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikegolf/en_US/products/details?sku=483627 Shirt came right from Nike sealed in plastic...
  7. K

For Trade NIW WORTH MUTANT 454 34" 27oz FOR TRADE

Great bat, just too heavy for me. Might be o.k. first game but by end of day and after 4 or 5 games you could most likely read the label as I was swinging.:)
  8. K

The new iPad's are selling all over town for $499.00 List price. I'm guessing a used one would run around $400.00 that's more of a $200.00 difference. Unless your saying a NIW 2013 approved USSSA Bat that list for $299.00 in only worth $100.00. If so, I'll take a few for back up, send them...
  9. K

Bat is gone! I have a NIW Worth Mutant 454 USSSA 34" 27 oz model number SB4MUS Here is a link to exact bat. http://www.softballfans.com/shop/Worth-SB4MUS-454-Mutant-USSSA-Slowptich-Bat.html Bat is returnable and has a 1 year warranty. Paper work is still inside factory wrapper. Bat was...
  10. K

For Sale/Trade NIW WORTH MUTANT 34" 27oz

Our team just won our pick on any Worth Bat. So I have a New In Wrapper Worth Mutant Model # SB4MUS in 34" 27oz. Would trade for same condition Demarini Stadium or Cartel in 27 or 28 oz. Or sell for $235.00 delivered to your door.
  11. K

LTB Golf Set

A set of Mizuno's I have a set on Mizuno's that are the T Zoid models. They say Titanium Inserts in the back of the cavity. The shafts are black and say Mizuno Turbo Gold Filament Wound Reg. They include PW,9,8,7,6,5,4,3. I have had them for awhile buy only play a couple of times a year...
  12. K

LTTF Ressy titan or craze for Golf driver

I may be interested in the Ressy Titan. I have a Callaway Big Bertha Diablo 460 right hand reg. shaft 10 Deg. Bought new near end of last year. Has maybe been played 10 or 12 rounds and some time at the driving range. Still looks perfect. Can seen picture if needed.
  13. K

staying in newport beach for the week...

For the H.B. sports complex. Just get on PCH and head north towards H.B. turn right on Goldenwest and go about 5 or so lights and you can't miss it on the right. 8 fields plus batting cages. If your interested in playing we have a guy that got hurt last Thursday night and may not be able to...
  14. K

Help with a worth pick please.

It seems we have won our pick of any bat in the Wroth line up. I have been more of a DeMarini man only because I have been happy with it. If price was not a problem and you liked end loaded bats and played U-Trip what would you pick. So far I'm thinking about the 454 but it looks like there...
  15. K

LTB WTB Easton Redline's

Looking for the old Easton Redline C-cores in 27 or 28 oz. Send your pictures and price to [email protected] Thanks, Jim
  16. K

For Sale/Trade Niw anderson nano tek fs or trade

Bat is gone. Looks like the Nano is headed East for a beating. Bat traded off towards golf clubs.
  17. K

For Sale 30 oz sz1-c

Check your pm's
  18. K

For Trade 27oz Stadium

check your pm's
  19. K

For Sale A few Minty Utrip Demars

Check your pm's
  20. K

For Sale/Trade Niw anderson nano tek fs or trade

Come on...somebody here has to play some single wall leagues also right ? A couple of guys I play with are looking for a Stadium and a DC-41 so would also make a trade towards one of those. Or maybe something else in the U-trip line up. I'm also always looking for the old Easton Redline...