Search results

1. chacha15

UFC: Silva vs. Weidman and Tate vs. Rousey 10pm edt tonight. *middle weight and women

UFC: Silva vs. Weidman and Tate vs. Rousey 10pm edt tonight. *middle weight and womens title* biggest ppv of the year ****** UFC 168 Start Times: Preliminary Bouts: on FOX Sports 1, 8 p.m. ET Main Card on Pay-Per-View: 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT Main Card (on Pay-Per-View)-Chris Weidman...
  2. chacha15

For Sale/Trade PlayStation 4 System

That's PlayStation 4 System, I'm the only one that has it. What's in the Box: PlayStation 4 System (Jet Black) DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controller HDMI Cable Power Cable Wired Mono Headset USB Charging Cable So much want If you need to know asking price then don't even...
  3. chacha15

overhead press

Overhead press is slowly but steadily climbing. I got up 185 before. Would like to reach 195, then 205. If possible Even 225. For now, I'm at 175lbs. View My Video
  4. chacha15

Grocery Lists

So what is on your grocery lists?. wether you're bulking up or cutting or just maintaining, what is part of your staple diet? I don't get it all at once but I try to have 1/2 or most of the stuff available. This helps me from cheating and looking for a quick meal. Chicken breast ( 5lb bag)...
  5. chacha15

DL 345lbs 1 rep

Looks like I got a long way to go get my form correct.. View My Video
  6. chacha15

GTG cwroth

cwroth is definitely GTG. Fast shipment, great communication and product is as described. Would do business with him again. Thx bro..
  7. chacha15

GTG AAAthletics

AAAthletics is VGTG. Fast shipment and great communication. Thanks for the Hat and Shirt boss. :cool:
  8. chacha15

Ninja

Had to wait until football practice was done. :rolleyes:
  9. chacha15

GTG Ronn050 is money

Ronnie is good to go like some chinese take out. Good Communication and fast shipment. Good looking out on the Fat chicks Elite shorts. Extra shout out to the slumpbuster crew.
  10. chacha15

GTG dealing with Albino Samoan

went smooth as baby thighs. Quick shipment and good communication. bat was packaged nicely too. I dont think this was his first rodeo. Would deal with the gringo islander again for future deals. Thanks bro.
  11. chacha15

GTG McLovin #10 is cool

Good boardmember to deal with here fellas. Communication went well and bat was as descibed. Bat even says made in Canada not China so its the real deal. jk:p Will deal with Mclovin again in the future.
  12. chacha15

GTG Uknow is def GTG

Dont hesitate to deal with Uknow at Elite Sports. Super fast delivery and great communication. Thanks for the hat Bro. :cool:
  13. chacha15

WickedStixx right on

This bro came through and is GTG at the fullest. I ordered some Elite Products Sunday evening and my jacket ,pullover and batting gloves were at my front door today. Awesome Thanks again John.:D