Search results

1. 2

Alabama roll call

That's what i was thinking...because I personally know of ALOT of people who play at lagoon with altered, or non-asa approved bats...
  2. 2

Alabama roll call

Soooo Lagoon decided to drop this little nugget for League Play now.... Anybody ever play in a league like this?
  3. 2

Alabama roll call

Lagoon Park has put out the new guidelines for the 2013 year. They're changing the balls from .44/375 to .52/300.
  4. 2

Alabama roll call

That's exactly how we were at the beginning of the season. Picked up a couple of good players mid-season and the team chemistry was alot better.
  5. 2

Alabama roll call

Did better in coed league than i thought we would. Placed 3rd overall for the season, and was the runner-up in the tournament, after playing a triple header! Church league tourney starts on Monday.
  6. 2

Alabama roll call

jesus!....
  7. 2

Alabama roll call

they got it up for Wednesday's too... http://lagoonparksoftball.com/Wed%20Thur%20Standings.pdf
  8. 2

Alabama roll call

They put the standings up for all the lagoon leagues...man we've been getting our azzes kicked in coed. LMAO. The struggle of Playing your friends vs. Playing the best players.
  9. 2

Alabama roll call

He should. Of course he'd never take the blame...:rolleyes: Yeah it was Church League.
  10. 2

Alabama roll call

First time I've seen a guy get called out for not being on the base while the ball was being pitched, last night, lol. 5 seconds on the clock, the count was 3-1, we're up 13-11, 2 outs, and the fool was screaming at me to step completely out of the batters box to kill the time, not realizing...
  11. 2

Alabama roll call

No I didn't, I had some business to attend to. Playing coed tonight tho.
  12. 2

Alabama roll call

I hate i'm gonna miss this...
  13. 2

Alabama roll call

I have no idea, seems like a different group a new players show up every week. I didnt get a chance to make it out this week.
  14. 2

Alabama roll call

Hey @dorsete how did you guys do against 'Cuttin It Close' last night?
  15. 2

Alabama roll call

Well we had to forfeit our 1st game in Church league last night, and then we got our azzes handed to us the 2nd game. smh Guess that's what happens when you throw teams together.
  16. 2

Alabama roll call

"This week on... As The Diamond Turns" In typical softball fashion, the mens upper team i play on (Cuttin' it Close) went from like 20 players the 1st week, to 11 the second week. And we got SPANKED both games last week. Then in coed we dropped a 9-0 lead into the 3rd to lose the game, SMH.
  17. 2

Alabama roll call

I played a little bit of outfield, but mostly catcher. i'm pretty much a newcomer when it comes to the men's upper...lol
  18. 2

Alabama roll call

Ok, i just looked at the schedule. I didnt know yall were playing Full Moon, i woulda stayed for that. We play yall first week of October, twice...lol. Who in the h3ll made up that schedule? Yeah there's a big stink about Boo Boo, and Pluck not playing with Cuttin' in Close this year...they're...
  19. 2

Alabama roll call

Congrats @zaner1010 Hey @dorsete how did your team do yesterday? Who do you play for again? I went out there for a sec after work to put my name on the roster for Cuttin' it Close, and they had like 20 guys! lol