Alabama roll call

dorsete

Addicted to Softballfans
@rejones28 nice win last night..lmao. I wasn't surprised one bit when I heard Dunk got thrown out and they had to forfeit!

2kap

Addicted to Softballfans
First time I've seen a guy get called out for not being on the base while the ball was being pitched, last night, lol.
5 seconds on the clock, the count was 3-1, we're up 13-11, 2 outs, and the fool was screaming at me to step completely out of the batters box to kill the time, not realizing that 1. the pitch that was thrown was a ball, which would have walked me, and ended the game. and 2. I still had a strike to take.

So the team ends up getting another at-bat, ties the game.
I get to start my at-bat over, ground out, and then the guy batting behind me hits a walk-off homer.

I'd rather win that way any-day, than stalling to kill the clock.

dorsete

Addicted to Softballfans
First time I've seen a guy get called out for not being on the base while the ball was being pitched, last night, lol.
5 seconds on the clock, the count was 3-1, we're up 13-11, 2 outs, and the fool was screaming at me to step completely out of the batters box to kill the time, not realizing that 1. the pitch that was thrown was a ball, which would have walked me, and ended the game. and 2. I still had a strike to take.

So the team ends up getting another at-bat, ties the game.
I get to start my at-bat over, ground out, and then the guy batting behind me hits a walk-off homer.

I'd rather win that way any-day, than stalling to kill the clock.

I bet the guy screaming at you felt like an idiot. Was this Church league?

rejones28

Phat Daddy!
@rejones28 nice win last night..lmao. I wasn't surprised one bit when I heard Dunk got thrown out and they had to forfeit!

They didn't have to forfeit cause he got tossed, Clay could have played in his place. They forfeited cause he wouldn't leave the field so the umps did.

On another note, here is day 3 of the leg bruise. I know, it looks nasty.

photo.jpg

just me

Addicted to Softballfans
rejones28....... i was sitting in the stands when it happened i thought it got you in the balls!!!! that wouldnt have been good at all. Atleast you got the out,lol.

just me

Addicted to Softballfans
i cant believe dunk got thrown out of a ball game,lol!! (sarcasm) he must not have had a hit!

BamaBuster10

The Rookie
Just getting started up here.. Pitched for Papa Johns this past year.. and played a little with Rockstar Elite when the papa wasnt playing..

2kap

Addicted to Softballfans
They put the standings up for all the lagoon leagues...man we've been getting our azzes kicked in coed. LMAO.
The struggle of Playing your friends vs. Playing the best players.

dorsete

Addicted to Softballfans
They put the standings up for all the lagoon leagues...man we've been getting our azzes kicked in coed. LMAO.
The struggle of Playing your friends vs. Playing the best players.

I saw that but they haven't put the wednesday night league up?!

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
Damn, thats about the only thing I miss from Montgomery, leagues still going on. Been stopped out here since Sept. 14th. Well, that and the girls :D

dorsete

Addicted to Softballfans
Damn, thats about the only thing I miss from Montgomery, leagues still going on. Been stopped out here since Sept. 14th. Well, that and the girls :D

You aren't missing much. Lagoon has practically ran slowpitch softball into the ground. All they care about is baseball and girls fastpitch

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
You aren't missing much. Lagoon has practically ran slowpitch softball into the ground. All they care about is baseball and girls fastpitch

2007 was last season there, moved out here Sept. 2007. It was starting to go downhill then. When I come back, if I play I go to Prattville and play. If I play in Montgomery, it is if Charlie Dees team or Josh Blackwell's team needs a player.

Wish I could find some peeps in Troy to play with when I am down there, stay on my farm near Union Springs, Troy a lot closer than P'ville or Montgomery

dorsete

Addicted to Softballfans
2007 was last season there, moved out here Sept. 2007. It was starting to go downhill then. When I come back, if I play I go to Prattville and play. If I play in Montgomery, it is if Charlie Dees team or Josh Blackwell's team needs a player.

Wish I could find some peeps in Troy to play with when I am down there, stay on my farm near Union Springs, Troy a lot closer than P'ville or Montgomery

Oh ok. I'm from Prattville and I have probably played against you then.

Rega17

'MERICA

Let me know when you head that way. I was in troy for 5 years but just moved back to my hometown this summer. I can at least try to get you hooked up playing a lil ball.

just me

Addicted to Softballfans
ive been playing enterprise league and dothan league. heres our stats for enterprise league.......

Team Worth

Record (12 - 0 - 0)
Conference (0 - 0 - 0)

Date Day Time Team Field Home/Guest Score

09/20/2012 Thu 06:30 PM A.F.S. Complex 4 Guest 22-8 (W)
09/20/2012 Thu 08:30 PM Bell Helicopter Complex 4 Guest 31-7 (W)
09/27/2012 Thu 06:30 PM U S Aero Complex 4 Guest 22-10 (W)
09/27/2012 Thu 07:30 PM Bryan Pharmacy Complex 4 Home 28-8 (W)
10/04/2012 Thu 06:30 PM Rocky Top Complex 3 Home 24-0 (W)
10/04/2012 Thu 07:30 PM Bell Helicopter Complex 4 Home 22-2 (W)
10/11/2012 Thu 07:30 PM A.F.S. Complex 3 Home 18-2 (W)
10/11/2012 Thu 08:30 PM U S Aero Complex 3 Home 20-2 (W)
10/18/2012 Thu 06:30 PM Bryan Pharmacy Complex 4 Guest 22-0 (W)
10/18/2012 Thu 08:30 PM Rocky Top Complex 3 Guest 28-1 (W)
10/25/2012 Thu 06:30 PM Bell Helicopter Complex 4 Guest 40-6 (W)
10/25/2012 Thu 08:30 PM A.F.S. Complex 4 Guest 19-15 (W)
11/01/2012 Thu 06:30 PM U S Aero Complex 4 Home
11/01/2012 Thu 07:30 PM Bryan Pharmacy Complex 4 Home

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
Oh ok. I'm from Prattville and I have probably played against you then.

Maybe, I played with Donald Payne and Stevie's(league director) team last time I played there. Was in April, couple years ago though.

MP33

Addicted to Softballfans
Let me know when you head that way. I was in troy for 5 years but just moved back to my hometown this summer. I can at least try to get you hooked up playing a lil ball.

Sounds good, gonna try to get down for last week of January for deer season, if not, will try for week and half in April for turkey season.

Just changed jobs 3 months ago, so don't have 6-7 weeks a year off anymore :(. But in hella better job/company now:D