Search results

1. W

Any Volts out there???

yup, sure do.. :D, ;)
  2. W

LTB GMP55R or GMP55C

I just sold all my 55's on FB.. GMP55C GMP55C GMP55 GMP55BK GMP56 <<< I still have if your looking still... Navy with White Lace.
  3. W

For Sale 3 LS, 1 Easton, 1 Worth

PRICE DROP on all bats
  4. W

I'll pass on that offer....
  5. W

Taken this back to page one.
  6. W

LTB OG Z2000 27 oz

I have a 27oz Bal Z2000 good QC that I have up for sale.. also have a few OG Canadian Catty's as well..
  7. W

Who here swings shaved bats on the reg

Only when I get the call up to play conference other then that I stay in e ball and make things look good.
  8. W

Mizuno Pro Limited's question.......

I have several GMP's (GMP55) but they are not the new line of GMP (GMP700) so I will be sending mine to Dan to get redone.
  9. W

Some PM's returned... Would rather sell then trade at this point..
  10. W

A blast from the past

I want to play blast from the past!!!!
  11. W

Any questions please feel free to ask. All bats are shipped within the USA. $230 - 26oz Bal Canadian Catalyst - great shape, no receipt $230 - 27oz El Canadian Catalyst - sand rattle, no receipt $215 - 27oz Bal Z2000 (QC# 27) - little wobble and some tack on the taper, no receipt $125 -...
  12. W

Evil Heavy ball

I've had mine for about a year now maybe less... I use it all the time.
  13. W

you're all jealous

I only paid $186... But I've always been a Mizuno guy. But I like the color of this and wanted to give it a try.
  14. W

you're all jealous

It wants to close traditional bb style. That's what I'm debating if I want to try and bring it to shape or send it back and wait another week for another one to show up.
  15. W

you're all jealous

I'm happy that I finally got one but also said at the same time. I guess I had some high expectations for it. I got JOBBED!! Maybe this is the reason why I stay with MIZUNO gloves. Glove is flat and has no shape to it.
  16. W

you're all jealous

I'm jealous cause mine is sitting at the house and I haven't had a chance to open it yet.
  17. W

SuperZ?

They will be the Pure 360 Composite... The WW models they are only making 960 bats.
  18. W

Official Glove Ho Thread Part Duece

My current glove collection... Something about a 55 just does it for me...
  19. W

LTB Looking for a Bag.

Anyone have one of these bags laying around NEW or as close to NEW as possible... Color really doesn't matter to me, like to get this camo one but I'm open to all colors.