Search results

1. alberts35

need some help/ advice please

I suggest a bat that not many people know about but is very good with performance, it is called: Miken Ultra II
  2. alberts35

Really getting frusturated..... pop up help

use an illegally painted bat, close your eyes and swing....either you get a base hit or you injure the pitcher....its an easy game...
  3. alberts35

not a huge feat but I'm pumped

The fact that he admits no homers in the streak and knows exactly how many games to the nearest inning that the streak lasted lends me to believe its legit....and that's the essence of softball, keeping track of such ****! Well done....batting avg for the season isssss?
  4. alberts35

arguing with umpires

Calls on the bases no need to argue, they're dealing with limited view like any other base ump. Balls and strikes, if I know the home plate ump is also a player in the league and I don't like their strike call, I'll jokingly ask if they could have hit that pitch, and thats the end of it. It's...
  5. alberts35

Pregame snack ideas

three St. Ide's High Gravity 22 oz
  6. alberts35

Softball 360 Show

Saw it once a few years ago, wasn't much more than some HR Derby and planted advertising for bats that are produced to look like player interviews.
  7. alberts35

League fee's

$520 sponsor fee, $160 forfeit deposit that you get back at the end of the year as long as you don't forfeit 2 games during the year. Also gotta buy the balls for about $50, anyone on the roster who doesn't live in city limits costs a $35 fee per guy, and you pay $40 each game night that is...
  8. alberts35

I'm never letting myself coach third again...

Sounds like the other team would have outscored you anyway in the bottom half, no harm no foul
  9. alberts35

Pregame snack ideas

your thread got ninjaleted cause it was retarded, much like your contribution in this one....
  10. alberts35

Rainouts and make ups

Used to drive me nuts when I had nothing better to do than play softball....now years later I pray for rainouts
  11. alberts35

Attn- California, Nevada, Arizona and Sorounding States. We need HELP!!!

actually im right here....not goin anywhere!
  12. alberts35

Bat Collections 3

13. alberts35

Buyer Beware **Lonestar20 - Chris Buckner from Jasper, GA**

Pay no mind to poor little Campy, nobody else does....
  14. alberts35

last night

15. alberts35

what would you do

bump .
  16. alberts35

what would you do

bump .
  17. alberts35

what would you do

if you were on your way to a softball game but decided to stop for a half dozen big macs on the way but mcdonalds was out of big macs!