Search results

1. Do worth 40

Yeah i still am over here in yuba city, and still tourneys all around nor cal. What about you?

Yeah i still am over here in yuba city, and still tourneys all around nor cal. What about you?
  2. Do worth 40

Ah **** just realizing your response a year later lol

Ah **** just realizing your response a year later lol
  3. Do worth 40

What up man been a long time!

What up man been a long time!
  4. Do worth 40

Hey man do you still have the future and legacy? Ill take them both if you'll still sell them...

Hey man do you still have the future and legacy? Ill take them both if you'll still sell them for 250
  5. Do worth 40

Anybody have a 2016 Legacy they wanna part with.

Pm sent to you
  6. Do worth 40

LTB ASA 26oz balanced Z1k or Z2k

Looking to buy any of the asa Z1k's or Z2k's. Only interested in 26oz balanced. Paypal ready
  7. Do worth 40

Price Check 2014 demarini Future

26.5 oz Demarini Future. Bat has 80-100 cuts. No receipt. Paint cracks started at about 30 swings and hasn't gotten any worse. Its starting to open up but has a ton of life left.
  8. Do worth 40

For Sale Jeff hall legit 26.5

I sent you a pm
  9. Do worth 40

For Sale/Trade Returnable OG 27oz Worth Mayhem JH120

Second favorite bat next to the blue and yellow mutant.
  10. Do worth 40

LTB 26.5oz future

Looking to buy a 26.5oz future. Prefer great condition but I'm open to any condition. Lmk guys. PP ready
  11. Do worth 40

Which new worth feels most like: JHM798

Ya those are the best choice. Pretty much the same bat but really good.... He should try the JH legit... I know its a 2 piece but that bat is hot
  12. Do worth 40

For Sale 360 GTA 5 and Madden 25

Dang ill take Madden if both deals fall thru.... Ya I had to buy at 16GB flash drive for GTA 5 cuz it needs a strong 8GB memory space.. a lot of data for video games. Crazy
  13. Do worth 40

TPS Hyper Z Senior Bat

That's sick
  14. Do worth 40

Alex Smith

No I've been a fan my whole life. Huge mcnair and George fan.... True primo I can agree with that. Just more frustrated with losing our QB right when the our schedule is getting tough. We were looking really good on the offensive side of the ball those first 4 gms.
  15. Do worth 40

Alex Smith

If locker was playing, my titans win that game.. offense was way off sync the whole first half... Not to mention that garbage 15yrd personal foul penalty. Plus Williams running into the ball like an idiot when KC punted in the 1st Q... Not hating on KC, very good defense but still very beatable...
  16. Do worth 40

ap & garcon or marshawn & green

"Beast mode" and green
  17. Do worth 40

For Sale (2) 27.5oz PINK z2000+

I bet that mint Z2k+ will be back on here for 350.
  18. Do worth 40

2015 Miken ASA Model Releases

I was ganna say... A lot of guys are calling the new psycho coming out a 2015... I dnt understand that
  19. Do worth 40

Price Check 2012 Z1000 26B utrip, returnable

170? With several hits and a rattle? Dude ur way off