Search results

1. xCurtis

Why no love?

Not sure what my opinions worth, but I believe people just didn't give it enough time. I found the barrel pretty stiff initially and I also wasn't a fan of how much flex the handle had at first. After giving it some time in BP, I found it had really opened up. I have hit some of my furthest ball...
  2. xCurtis

Some Sloppy BP

Oh my bad..... What I meant to say was 330 yards. Is that better tap? Will they look up to me as a god? Lol
  3. xCurtis

Some Sloppy BP

You noticed the pose eh? (Canadian cliche). Last one was probably close to 330 if I had to guess. But for sure, some sort of screen will most definitely purchased in the next coming weeks, a few too many close calls. Thanks for the input
  4. xCurtis

Some Sloppy BP

Yes some very good advice. I believe that Prrebel is right,some of the sloppiness come from trying to force the last at bat. I was tired and my form went out the window. That or I was trying to over compensate. I rarely pull the ball to left, more of a center field hitter. Haven't had a chance...
  5. xCurtis

Some Sloppy BP

Duly noted, I will be taking your advice, as well as the others into the next BP session. Video will follow.
  6. xCurtis

Some Sloppy BP

Ok that makes sense. I noticed my foot going towards third near the end of BP. Seems to be something i tend to do when I start get tired. I will attempt another bp in the up coming days, see if can correct this. Maybe take a video before I'm beat. Thank you for the advice.
  7. xCurtis

Some Sloppy BP

I'm not sure I'm following the head movement part. As far as I can tell my head stays calm for he most part until the swing is pretty well complete. I will take your advise into next bp though. Thank you.
  8. xCurtis

Some Sloppy BP

Thank you! I wasn't aware it was that simply. over thought it.
  9. xCurtis

Some Sloppy BP

Added a link but for the life of me cannot figure out how to embed. I left the embed code YouTube gives you to show that i tried.
  10. xCurtis

Some Sloppy BP

Here is some of the BP session that took place tonight. It was at the end of the session, so my swing got a bit sloppy and I was pretty well swinging at everything good or bad. Feel free to pick the swing apart and give some advice. super grey dots, field is 300' down the lines. 68 degrees out...
  11. xCurtis

Demarini Collections, Post Your Pics

My girlfriend doesn't understand why I have 5, she would lose her mind if I had that many. But I am super envious of that bad ass collection.
  12. xCurtis

Price Check USSA Fu Dawg

Thanks for the advice, Ill try that next bp. It does feel as though it has some potential.
  13. xCurtis

Small update: scored the USSSA Fu Dawg and black ops roller for a good price.
  14. xCurtis

Price Check USSA Fu Dawg

That's good to know, I bought it in combo deal with a Black ops bag for a good price.
  15. xCurtis

Price Check USSA Fu Dawg

Looking for a price for a 27oz USSSA Canadian Fu Dawg 100 cuts, minor gravel rash. Not 100% sold if it fits my swing as of yet.
  16. xCurtis

My Small Collection
  17. xCurtis

DeMarini Mad Dog limited edition

Ive been swinging this bat for about a month. Has some serious line drives and monster bombs with hot dots. I don't think you can get a bat in Canada any hotter than this for the sale price.
  18. xCurtis

Mad dawg........................Rules

I can concur. I enjoy this bat a lot. First swing, first pitch this afternoon 310+ missile. with 52/330 hotdot. everyone else on the team seemed to like it as well.