Search results

1. D

For Trade Niw scn20bw

ttt........ decent offers but nothing that has caught my eye yet......
  2. D

For Trade 28oz DUO

bats traded to bombs_all_day
  3. D

For Trade Niw scn20bw

its a 27/34 and got a duo.....
  4. D

LTTF easton surge/boombah 4 bat backpack

I am LTTF a easton surge or a boombah super batpack 4 bat holders. I will trade a akadema Apache new without tags...never been used or worn......
  5. D

For Trade 28oz DUO

i recently got a 28oz scn18bh ...if ya wanna come off a stadium let me know....
  6. D

For Trade 28oz DUO

I have a returnable no receipt worth DUO...was told when i got it the bat has about 150 swings but in my opinion it's not even broken in yet...open to USSSA easton/demarini/LVS offers.............
  7. D

For Trade Niw scn20bw

I have a NIW w/receipt SCN20bw i am wanting to trade for a NIW w/receipt cartel....prefer 26 or 27 but open to 28's....LMK
  8. D

returning a bat

yeah ckelley i have heard that from a few people,looking forward to getting it in my hands lol
  9. D

returning a bat

good,even though the 18bh feels really good,not to much endload but not missing any either.....
  10. D

returning a bat

called them and they said they would replace me with a scn20bw instead of the scn18bh.....I honestly dont know how to take that since im not knowledgeable on eastons......
  11. D

returning a bat

oh ok i'll try that..
  12. D

returning a bat

I recently traded for a scn18bh and i got the receipt..the bat needs returned but the receipt is in the guys name who bought it..How do i go about returning the bat and getting it shipped to me instead of the guy who orginally bought it?????
  13. D

For Trade Brand New Miken 700FX Utrip

ttt.......glove is still here all offers welcome.....
  14. D

LTTF 4 bat backpack

thx tattt3.........TTT let's move this thing b4 xmas =).....
  15. D

LTB LTB Used Baseballs

Let me go thru them.i coached baseball last summer and i got 4 5gallon buckets full of baseballs.....
  16. D

LTTF 4 bat backpack

Here is some pics of the glove that i bought off perfect game...... http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1123744
  17. D

LTTF 4 bat backpack

I am looking for a great shape 4bat backpack.prefer a boombah but open to all..i am trading a brand new akadema apache trapeze glove i got from a g2g brotha about 2 weeks ago....
  18. D

For Trade Akadema Apache Brand New

Let's move this thing open to all trade offers also.................anything i have no limits....
  19. D

For Sale CD's/t-shirts/other goodies

We are selling all kinds of items....ranging from CD's/t-shirts/Posters/etc.... check it out..... http://www.noiseauctionmusic.com/ http://www.reverbnation.com/noiseauction
  20. D

For Trade worth mutant HD

damn dude wish this was on here last night i just traded a NIW freak 700fx