Search results

1. kokamojo15

LTTF 27-28oz monsta

lltf a monsta bat. I have 3 bats I am willing to do a 3-1 2-1 and I have a glove I bought this year I do not like. Let me know what you have. Bats I have 27oz- asa Rogo -100 swings 27oz- asa wanted 500 swings 27oz dual Rogo 250 swings 11.75 Louisville slugger trap web glove flare side
  2. kokamojo15

When do you know your done with the game

Been thinking for a few months about hanging them up. I still love the game just don't feel the need to be at a ball park every Saturday and Sunday. I'm 31 and have a 10 yr old daughter. I just feel there is more to life then softball and now starting to get back into hunting and fishing. My...
  3. kokamojo15

Why do people

Why do people jump all over the hype wagon everytime a new bat comes out? Or they hear that a bat is hot? For example the monsta bats. For some odd reason people are paying stupid amounts for bats you can buy cheaper threw the company. And yes I know there is a waiting list. But what is the...
  4. kokamojo15

Return

What is the return on a wanted 275
  5. kokamojo15

LTTF Combats

Looking for combats really would like a 27oz greinert dual stamp, 27oz db275, or a 26oz wanted275. I have a 26oz fu dawg returnable 100 swings no cracks rattles or endcap separation. Just not a big fan of it. Lmk
  6. kokamojo15

I got a base hit

Yup brag post!!!! I went 1-4 in a game but I made the third baseman poop I ripped the cover off the ball with a 99 hoper to him. It was a close play I hustled done the line and beat the throw. After I was safe I thought to myself damn how did he even see it and field it. Lol
  7. kokamojo15

Price Check 26 oz fu dawg

50 hit returnable with papers. Lmk. I am a combat guy bought this for a good price I think. Thanks
  8. kokamojo15

Why did I do it!!!!

I have been swinging combat for years. Trying to slowly get out of the game. Sold all my combats yesterday even my baby. Wanted 275 she was spitting fyah all over the field. Got a great deal on a 50 swing fu dawg for $100 so I bought it. Played tonight went 0-4. Haven't hit that bad in a couple...
  9. kokamojo15

What happens when

So we play on fields that are about 10 yards away from the highway. A buddy and I we're thinking. What would happen if someone smoked a car and caused an accident? Is it your fault? Does the city pay for damages? I know this May be a stupid question but he missed a car by 2 feet that night
  10. kokamojo15

For Trade 26oz utrip pure

Got this bat in a trade from a g2g board bro. When I got it had 200 swings on it. I have put about 50 more. I am not playing nsa anymore so I need something ASA or 275. Just put a brand new gamma grip on it. Open to all offers even NR. Will take the 1 bat loss for an Asa bat
  11. kokamojo15

Tracking or crack

Since my jmac cracked yesterday and I let the whole team swing my combats I am looking over all my bats and I found these marks. Are they track marks or cracks? I am proud to be a combatant bc they all had Z's,worth, and mikens but they all kept swing my pure and wanted 275. Thanks for the help...
  12. kokamojo15

Sad day today

Played in my 2nd tournament today and this happen. Thing was hitting missiles all day long. Over 2k on it so I got the use from this one. Great job combat
  13. kokamojo15

Oh jmac plague question

Played in my first tourny today and it was 65 degrees out. We were using 44 400 thunder zn balls. First couple hits the bat had the combat crack sound. After that it was like a thud. I looked at the barrel I didn't see any cracks. But I lost about 50 feet in distance and the ball had no jump off...
  14. kokamojo15

LTTF A spiked 98

Looking for a Asa spiked. I only swing combats so the trade would prolly be combat for combat
  15. kokamojo15

Just would like to say couple things

IT'S OPENING DAY!!!! Good luck to all the combatants fav teams may your year be as good as my team was last year!!! GO REDSOX!!!!
  16. kokamojo15

Need some combat help

Playing in a coed tourny this weekend and in michigan it's cold 53 high. Girls can swing whatever guys have to swing aluminum. My team (girls) love my jmac plague. Is it to cold to use? I don't wanna break her she is on fire right now. Please Lmk if I keep her warm in the bag this weekend or...
  17. kokamojo15

LTB 26oz bal z2k asa

Looking for a friend he is Paypal ready and was looking for a 26oz Z2k bal Asa Will look at new or used bats
  18. kokamojo15

Price Check Og extended

Unknown # of hits but it's alot
  19. kokamojo15

Reviews on jmac plague

Got my tracking # from combat today and was wondering how this bat performs?
  20. kokamojo15

Sad day my endcap popped off my spiked

Soo I wanted to cry. I am clearly having some bad bat issues right now first my avarice cracks and now my spiked endcap blew off. The crack is very hard to see What is the return on the utrip spiked?