Search results

1. 5

17 wegman flex ASA

I was inspired to try out a 30oz Wegman ASA. I was a little nervous about the end load. It came in the mail today and I was surprised at the lack of end load. Did a quick table balance check and I can get the end of the Wegman (30.7 with grip and cuff) almost an inch and a half further off the...
  2. 5

Tee work

I found this post useful http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/tee-vs-pitched-bp.1441075/
  3. 5

LTB Original freak

Im pretty sure there are a few still in existence on our team that just sit in guys garages now. If softballslew cant help you out, let me know I'll check with the guys.
  4. 5

Anarchy No Name

thank you everyone
  5. 5

Anarchy No Name

I have a chance to pick up a no name. About 500 swings and webbed up pretty nicely, he used it in an indoor cage so its pretty minty. I'm not seeing much on here about them in the archives. What's something like this worth? How do they stack up compared to the new stuff from anarchy?
  6. 5

Bubba Club

What's the advantage to a 10" barrel. Didn't Miken make the Edge in a 10" a bunch of years ago?
  7. 5

Easton Connell

might have better luck posting your ad here.... http://forums.softballfans.com/forums/softball-bats-buying.38/
  8. 5

28oz srv4

You might want to do a price check
  9. 5

Cold Engineer looking for a replacement for L2.0

^^^^^ this
  10. 5

For Sale Boss

Ur correct my bad
  11. 5

For Sale Boss

Weight?
  12. 5

What's the best Combat bat for ASA?

2013 Wanted
  13. 5

Easton SCN2 reissue 30oz ($130OBO)

Great bat. IMO $50-$75 is what they are worth.
  14. 5

tattoo nx3 softball

After hundreds of hits on nx3 52/300 game balls, I feel they still outhit the tattoo synthetic covered game balls. That's all I have to compare them to for now other than to say they stack up very comparably to the composite covered balls that we get during tourneys. Most of the tourneys around...
  15. 5

Minnesota Thread

Ocm 4th?
  16. 5

Price Check Easton 27oz sy100

Could very well be worth $140. Usually stuff sells a little cheaper on here than an auction site. Looking at past sales on the auction site they were all under $130 so that's what I based my estimate on. Just my .02 I guess.
  17. 5

Price Check Easton 27oz sy100

IMO...$100 maybe...with the 17 Baker flex going over so well I don't see the demand for these anymore. Also, 150 hits on this is no where near broke in.
  18. 5

Asa miken recoil maxload

Pics?
  19. 5

Best BP ball

Convo started. I'd be interested in taking those nx3's of your hands if you don't care for them.