Search results

1. low0r

LTB 2015 Worth Jeff Hall Legit Reload USSSA SBL5UJ 26.5 or 27.5

Hi guys, look for a 2015 Worth Jeff Hall Legit Reload USSSA SBL5UJ 26.5 or 27.5. PM me if you have one for sale.
  2. low0r

For Trade LTT Derby Boys ASA and cash for Z2K

Hey guys, bought this Derby Boys ASA only about a month ago. As of 9/4/13 I can no longer use it in my league. So im looking to trade it and some cash for a Z2K. Im looking for a 26oz or 27oz, USSSA, Balanced or Endload, Z2000. I bought the bat from a GTG bro and have only put about 30...
  3. low0r

Softie Ball vs a Clincher...

Hey guys, I searched and searched last night. Im playing in a tournament next month where we are hitting Softie's. I see ALOT of information about Clincher balls on here, but very few threads on the Softies... Are they basically the same thing? It seems like they probably are, but I...
  4. low0r

Does country35 still sell for you guys?

Interested in a couple dozen evil bp balls he had quoted me on... Does he still sell them for you guys or should I go through someone else? Thanks!
  5. low0r

Overlap Grip - Am I doing it wrong?

Hey guys, this year I decided to swap to the overlap grip and have completed about 3 rounds of BP with it. I feel like im hitting the ball better and probably a little further, but it keeps messing up my left hand. See attached photo evidence. Im dropping one pinky off, ring finger on the knob...
  6. low0r

Ventured into "Ask the Umpire"

7. low0r

$300 Bat Budget - Co-Ed League

So after reading the boards for several hours, I have come to one conclusion. You guys are *******s. Just like me. So im ready for my initiation beat in. Hence, my first comment being a new thread. I play in a couple of co-ed leagues per week and I have been using other peoples bats...