Search results

1. Easton4lyfe

Buyer Beware 1maset1

Not until we were supposed to meet up how is this gtg????so your telling me i should have traded the bats away he said he wanted and we had a deal in place ???
  2. Easton4lyfe

Buyer Beware 1maset1

Pot calling the kettle black huh? I never once had ngtg deal and i was going to meet him i guess this board works just like the bay...or is it ok to agree on a deal and not reply or let them know you had 2nd thoughts but that's ok i guess right???
  3. Easton4lyfe

Buyer Beware 1maset1

Bull crap bud you flat out text me deal didn't fair in your end.....you need to stop the b.s lying bro
  4. Easton4lyfe

Buyer Beware 1maset1

I had a deal in place where both parties agreed on trade my 27oz Freak 98 and my 26oz J2A for his 27.5 Mujha and his 26 oz Fu Dawg.The deal was made last week was supposed to meet with him today bc i went to college close to where he lived i text him on weds asking if our deal was GTG no reply i...
  5. Easton4lyfe

Need Help how should i post this ??!

Ok i didn't want to do this but I'm tired of getting a deal in place and then the other party back out i had a deal in place with 1maset1 for his mujha 27.5,and his 26. Fu dawg for my j2A, and my freak 98 well i text him we were supposed to do deal today so i text him on Tuesday or Wednesday...
  6. Easton4lyfe

For Sale/Trade looking to unload some bats quick

Found out my answers he backed out...good luck with sales
  7. Easton4lyfe

All i am asking is the deal we had in place still g2g bc ive told other ppl its spoken for?
  8. Easton4lyfe

heh hey bro i thought we had a deal in place for this mutant 1maset1??
  9. Easton4lyfe

For Sale 2 for sale

What kind of shape is the scn5 in?
  10. Easton4lyfe

For Sale/Trade OG Flex 27oz

28.5 Mujha has around 600 hits good shape ??
  11. Easton4lyfe

mujha

Anyone ????
  12. Easton4lyfe

For Sale/Trade Verison iPhone 4 16g Black CLEAN ESN

Would u entertain bat trade?
  13. Easton4lyfe

For Sale/Trade iPhone 4

Too high bro to get screen fixed costs around 50 to 75 bucks alone..and with the IPhone 5 out now hurts value. good luck with sale bro
  14. Easton4lyfe

For Sale One Worth and Two Bass

Stank E Leg bump lmfao why the F*** would u name a bat that lol..free bump for ya anyways bro
  15. Easton4lyfe

What do you think?

Are u high bro!70 + a bat your looking around the 200.00 dollar range ...id be one pissed off mofo..good luck bro
  16. Easton4lyfe

Not GTG Shipping

I shipped bats from pa to AK priority &insured it took about a week the 1st 3 got there before the last 3 by todays they were shipped same day from same place...its funny when dealing with company ie Easton etc it takes them business days usually a week unless u pay more its ok and everyone is...
  17. Easton4lyfe

For Sale/Trade 5 bats for sale/trade

75. Degrees here bump!
  18. Easton4lyfe

For Trade 8 bats, 2 gloves for sale/trade

What are u lookin for in trade.in for pics of the rawlings glove
  19. Easton4lyfe

For Trade 26oz Easton XL2 & Louisville Slugger Z1K EL

What happened to you buying my og scx? you hit me up for like two weeks asking me if i still have it?w??i sent ya pm's and text?
  20. Easton4lyfe

For Sale/Trade OG Flex 27oz

28 Salvo dated 10 10 great shape w receipt?