Search results

1. Pdpwally

Traveling to Indy for work for the next 10 months

I'm hoping to maybe meet some ppl and get some bp in and hopefully try to find my way onto a league team... I'm a team first guy, I pay my way and play the normal fat guy positions, catch 1b eh and I'm pitching for my local league team if anyone needs a back up pitcher
  2. Pdpwally

Price Check Price check 26oz EL dual stamp z4

What is a fair price on one with an honest 100 swings? No wobble, no webbing, no rattle. Returnable with receipt dated in Feb. Got it for league but we got bumped from ASA rec to Utrip rec+
  3. Pdpwally

I have $50 in paypal and need a simple design made for silk screen

I have some concept pictures... I just need it digitized and identifying a font. Please pm me if you're interested. As advertised i have $50
  4. Pdpwally

For Sale Sp13l2

Looking to get $110 shipped OBO. Bat has under 200 cuts and is minty. It looks basically NOW. Has a 1.1mm Lizard Grip installed, also the knob cuff stays. (L1 is sold already)
  5. Pdpwally

Price Check Sp13l1 and Sp13l2

L1 is 26oz and has 400 cuts with minimal field wear. Returnable w/o receipt. L2 is 26oz and has 100 cuts and is minty. Returnable w/o receipt. I'll have pix tomorrow.
  6. Pdpwally

Combat Derby Life roller bat pack

Any reviews or feedback on it. I saw one for a couple mins and it only looked like it would fit 2 bats. Any feedback would be appreciated.
  7. Pdpwally

Breaking in a glove for 2b

I'm an outfielder but I've been working on getting into the dirt at 2b.... What are some suggested techniques for glove break in? In the OF I roll with TIP is that something suggested for the IF? I know its all up to personal taste but I'd like some suggestions from ppl that have been doing this...
  8. Pdpwally

LTB WTB OG Z2000 Utrip EL 27, 28oz

Just like the title says I'm only looking for an utrip EL 27oz or a 28oz PayPal ready for the right good Qc (paypal ready upto $250 for the right bat)
  9. Pdpwally

For Sale OG cad catty 27oz

Found a glove i want so i need some cash... No cracks, webbing, wobble. Just end cap wear and flaking which is shown in the pix. 1.1mm Lizard skin goes with. $220OBO shipped gifted
  10. Pdpwally

For Sale Vinci JBV-sb 1B mitt $130 OBO

Great glove... I picked it up at the end if the season. I just picked up an new 1b mitt so this one has to move onto a new home. It was relaced my the forums very own Tomasik14 last year I believe. Glove is in great shape and well taken care of but is also broken in and game ready. $130 shipped OBO
  11. Pdpwally

z3000+ vs z3...

anyone have both bats and can give an actual comparison in regards to end load and what not? with the z4's dropping soon im just curious if the z4el is the move or the z4 powerload.
  12. Pdpwally

For Sale 27oz Dc41

Low hit basically minty 27oz DC41 returnable with receipt in sept. $150 obo shipped
  13. Pdpwally

Price Check 26oz true one

bats fairly clean with less then 100 hits.... returnable with receipt. I got this an a trade offer so im curious the value
  14. Pdpwally

For Sale 26.5oz Z2000+ EL

Crazy hot!!! Tons of life left... Field wear shown in pix but you won't be dissappointed. Only reason I'm selling is impending surgery. unknown amount of hits i'd say in the 750 range... returnable w/o receipt. Price is $325 gifted or buyer covers fee's
  15. Pdpwally

For Sale Combat 275 Greinert 26.5 oz

Approx 250-300 hits. Receipt dated 9/24/14. 1.1mm Red lizard skin... knob cuff stays. Some tracking shown in pix $80 shipped
  16. Pdpwally

normal tracking?

This happened after 75 cuts in a temp controlled bp tunnel (pitch to yourself) should i be concerned?
  17. Pdpwally

For Sale 27oz Worth 2 piece Mayhem

Welp since Joker is a douche bag... its time to relist this time with correct pictures. 10 cuts basically NOW $265 obo.
  18. Pdpwally

digital camo z2

Any word on it? I've owned z1's, ogs, dual stamps, ri's z+ and z3's. my og is on fire but like any other bat it will die so i figure it'd be best to get the low down on the digi model and get some feedback. is it basically a ri with a terrible paint job?
  19. Pdpwally

For Sale Softball gear blow out...

Xl Mizuno pants. They're unhemmed and on the slimmer side. $15 Gray Xl Rawlings pants. Got em at ****s for 30 bux. Have a few snags from retrieving teammates bombs. $10 Black Xl Rawlings pants. Got em at ****s for 30 bux. $15 Unknown brand... Fit like a 36x30 (too short for...
  20. Pdpwally

For Sale Nike Dunk SB Paparazzi SZ10

Looking to sell these guys... New quick release that came out a week ago that are sold out anywhere i go now. These have some cool features... Patten leather swoosh, 3m reflective details, and felt panel on the back. Never worn brand new in the box. Looking to get $150 shipped