Search results

1. M

For Sale Iwatch 3 42mm

I bought this Iwatch 2 weekd ago and don’t like it on my wrist so I’m looking to sell only Iwatch 3 42mm space grey it’s the one that u can add a line to and all that $300 shipped
  2. M

For Sale Purple haze

i have a 26 oz purple haze r/r/b maybe 50-100 hits on it. Looking to sell only $235 shipped
  3. M

For Sale Freak 12 26 oz

for sell only. Returnable with receipt and barcode. Maybe 10-20 hits on it took out of wrapper and did some bp swings on it Looking to get $210 shipped http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t273/Sakis88/IMG_0836.jpg
  4. M

For Sale worth mutant world edition

27 oz worth mutants world edition 20 hits r/r/bc looking to sell for $200 shipped no trades
  5. M

For Sale miken freak 30

27oz freak 30 r/r and barcode maybe around 250 hits bats dirty from fields. looking to sell for $155 shipped
  6. M

For Sale Nintendo 64 bundle

I have a Nintendo 64 system and 2 controllers Star fox 64 Conkers bad fur day Mario cart 64 Pokémon stadium Looking to sell only
  7. M

For Sale Nike Shado Pro 12.5

I have a used nike Shado pro glove black and yellow. Bought this glove last year in august for $200 of nike site and only used maybe two seasons still in good condition Selling for $100 shipped no trades just trying to sell
  8. M

For Sale 26.5 utrip insan3

I just took wrapper of and did maybe 35 swings on this bat dont care for it so going to sell. Its returnable with receipt. 26.5 black and blue insan3 prices is $260 shipped insured
  9. M

For Sale signed John elway

I have a signed john elway mini helmet in case Also have cert of authenticity would like to sell for $125
  10. M

For Sale Samsung gear s2

Looking to sell got last Saturday and don't care for it maybe worn 2 hrs still brand new will come with everything that comes when u buy it brand new $250 oboe color is black
  11. M

For Sale Demarini 2.1

I have a 26 oz demarini 2.1 maybe 100 hits at most in great condition. Looking to sell for $120 obo
  12. M

For Sale/Trade Samsung galaxy note pro 12.2 inch

I just got this as a gift don't care for android. Basically brand new only used maybe 2 hrs It's a 12.2 inch screen with 32 gb I have the box and all the original thing that came with it. Got through the Verizon so u can add to ur data if you want to or just use wifi This cost $800 brand...
  13. M

For Sale 27oz dc-41

I have a 27oz dc-41 maybe 150 cuts on it with receipt and barcodes Looking to get $180 obo
  14. M

Miken dc-41

I've only Swung demarini and bought the new black Dc-41 is it true on side is for bp and the other side is for game. I was told last night that if u look at barrel one side is smaller and one side is bigger around the two piece
  15. M

For Sale/Trade iPad air

I hAve a mint iPad air 16 gig with wifi and 4g. Bought from Verizon last month and don't use. Condition is 10/10 comes with box and charging cord and the case in picture. Like to sell for $450 Or trAde for Demarini utrip 2015 New legits Would like two bats in trade or one plus cash
  16. M

For Trade 28oz utrip AM

I have a 20 hit utrip am. Returnable with reciept looking to trade for new blue cl22 or towards a future. Sell price $215
  17. M

For Sale/Trade 27 oz mad dawg

27 oz mad dawg returnable with reciept. Maybe 30-40 hits on it. Would trade for new stamp utrip or sell for $150 obo
  18. M

For Sale 3xl Demarini hoodie

Just paid 60 for this bought to many and doesn't fit little to big. It's a Demarini hoodie orange font with a camo honey cone design Like to get my $60 back or obo
  19. M

For Sale North face apex bionic

I have this basicly brand new jacket just bought a month ago worn maybe twice just paid little over $160. Lost a bunch a weight and doesn't fit Size is a 2xl color orange Would like to get 130 obo
  20. M

Nike shado pro

Would like some info on this glove if anyone has ever bough and used one. What are some pros and cons to the glove