Search results

1. jayb-223

Stan The Man

Thanks that is all good info!
  2. jayb-223

Akadema gloves

I bought a custom Torino that I have used for the past two seasons. I am happy with it, ordered a 14" for the outfield actual measurement is around 13.5". I ordered mine without any pre-conditioning and broke it in TIP and it has formed a nice deep pocket. Glove is holding up good not getting...
  3. jayb-223

Stan The Man

No one has any ideas on this?
  4. jayb-223

Stan The Man

Hey guys I picked this up over the weekend. Was wondering if any one had any info? No sizing anywhere but measures pretty close to 10".
  5. jayb-223

Double wall or Single wall?

Thanks for the offer east bay j, I may take you up on that sometime. Is there any performance difference between the new double walls and the old? Or are they all relatively the same?
  6. jayb-223

It is time to continue :bigok:
  7. jayb-223

What would be really cool to see is a ranking system for all the non-composite bats. Including all the Utrip and non-ASA approved bats but not the titanium bats. I know that would be difficult to do because of personal preference, but would still be good to see a general list. Including bats...
  8. jayb-223

We can use composite handles. Are all Demarini double walls relatively the same performance? From research on here it appears that the all the F series are relatively the same. I have used a B52 but haven't since we switched from the .44/400. We can use Utrip metals as well.
  9. jayb-223

I am in the same situation. We will be hitting the Classic M .40/325. Any bat suggestions for that ball? Leaning towards picking up an F series.
  10. jayb-223

Pick one keeper

Thanks for all the great input guys. I do believe I have settled on Rizzo.
  11. jayb-223

Pick one keeper

Than I glance down the list three spots below Donaldson and I see Cueto who I could get in the 11th. Causing me to rethink them ALL over again! If I could keep Rizzo in the 11th that would make the decision a lot easier.
  12. jayb-223

Pick one keeper

According to our scoring system these are the top available hitters 1 Goldschmidt 2 Stanton 3 McCutchen - other teams possible keeper 4 Donaldson 4 Rizzo 5 Bautista I have my doubts about Bautista being able to stay healthy this year. I have a 1b CI and DH roster spots so plenty of room...
  13. jayb-223

Pick one keeper

It is only for one year. I am leaning Rizzo as well. Donaldson is looking pretty good though. Moving to a hitters park and 3b being a more shallow position than 1b. I have the first pick and am planning on taking Goldy. Trout and Miggy have already been selected as keepers.
  14. jayb-223

Pick one keeper

Head to head points league No penalty for strike outs No penalty for walks No points for quality starts - 10pts for wins C,1b,2b,3b,CI,MI,3 OF,DH,4SP,and 1RP 3rd round Bautista 5th round Donaldson 6th round Rizzo 11th round Cueto
  15. jayb-223

Price Check A2800

Sorry to hear that, hopefully your pup is doing alright.
  16. jayb-223

Here she is! Spalding Pro Select

Picked one of these up the other day. You guys weren't kidding, these things are stiff! What kind of conditioner do you guys recommend? Wilson Pro Stock, Rawlings Primo Glove Butter or Mizuno Strong Oil?
  17. jayb-223

Price Check A2800

Thank you very much for your opinion!
  18. jayb-223

Price Check A2800

I do not have much information on this glove. It feels like it has been slightly broken in but still lays open on its own. It might have had a light coat of conditioner applied but not certain. All I have done with it so far is some couch catch. So what do you Wilson gurus think?
  19. jayb-223

AP......

Picked him up for $16. Hopefully they reinstate him soon.
  20. jayb-223

AP......

He is available in one of my leagues. Should I drop some coin on him in a FAAB?