Search results

1. jayb-223

Stan The Man

Hey guys I picked this up over the weekend. Was wondering if any one had any info? No sizing anywhere but measures pretty close to 10".
  2. jayb-223

Pick one keeper

Head to head points league No penalty for strike outs No penalty for walks No points for quality starts - 10pts for wins C,1b,2b,3b,CI,MI,3 OF,DH,4SP,and 1RP 3rd round Bautista 5th round Donaldson 6th round Rizzo 11th round Cueto
  3. jayb-223

Price Check A2800

I do not have much information on this glove. It feels like it has been slightly broken in but still lays open on its own. It might have had a light coat of conditioner applied but not certain. All I have done with it so far is some couch catch. So what do you Wilson gurus think?
  4. jayb-223

AP......

He is available in one of my leagues. Should I drop some coin on him in a FAAB?
  5. jayb-223

Lock the Line-ups?

So it is almost the all-star break and 2 of the 12 teams in a league I am the commissioner have not paid up yet. Do I give them more time or drop the hammer on them and lock the line-ups? Thinking about giving an ultimatum, pay up before the all-star break or you are done. The first payout is...
  6. jayb-223

Fantasy Baseball Websites

What is the best website for fantasy baseball leagues? I have used CBS commissioner league for baseball in the past but am looking to start a new league. What sites have you guys had success with. Free leagues and paid league opinions are both welcome.
  7. jayb-223

Milwaukee Area Stores

Making a trip to Milwaukee this weekend. Was wondering if any of you guys recommend any good sporting goods stores around?
  8. jayb-223

Custom Akademas

Has anyone gotten a custom order in lately? Was wondering if anyone else is having a problem with the welting that was noted by Frisco Kid awhile back?
  9. jayb-223

Most Expensive Glove Ever?

Hermes $13,400 http://usa.hermes.com/house/sports/baseball-glove/homerun-baseball-mitt-41833.html
  10. jayb-223

Easton Peeling Paint

Have a new Easton with less than 200 swings on it. The other night when some one used it a large part of the paint peeled off. Any one else seen this before?
  11. jayb-223

Turf Infields

Our sports complex is getting turf infields this year. Was wondering what to expect, any of you guys had any experience with them?
  12. jayb-223

Reebok Vector O Plus HG

Has anyone ever seen or used this or any Reebok bat?