Search results

1. Raider29

Rex Ryan gave Nick Saban a copy of Jets playbook

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11107433/new-york-jets-playbook-new-england-patriots-possession-mike-pettine-says?src=mobile This is more about Pettine and his big mouth, trying to stir interest in the lousy Browns. Pettine would still be the equipment manager for some JuCo team in upstate...
  2. Raider29

The Mets are so ****ing bad ...

kids are asking Jesus why he made them so bad. Jesus responds: Because the Wilpons are incompetent douchebags who will be sent to hell.
  3. Raider29

NHL 2014 playoffs

Damn, that was such a thrilling and frustrating series. For the Kings fans it was just thrilling. The Kings are an awesome team with size and speed. Their depth is unreal. The fact that they got some bounces and some crappy calls by the refs during this series (not counting Game 4) just...
  4. Raider29

Buffalo Bills in Toronto

Good call, Nostradamus. :D
  5. Raider29

NHL 2014 playoffs

LA - Chicago has possibly been the best series I've watched in quite some time. These teams are building that kind of playoff rivalry that we saw with Detroit - Colorado and Edmonton - Calgary. Game 7 is gonna be great to watch, but if I was a fan of either team I'd be a nervous wreck.
  6. Raider29

NHL 2014 playoffs

Lol. What an awesome overplay of one's hand. Cally played all those years for this chance, and now he gets to watch from his hme in Tampa. I'm sure it's a really NICE home because of the money he got. But I bet he'd rather be playing and a few million short. Then again, without Marty St...
  7. Raider29

NHL 2014 playoffs

That's not exactly what I said, sweetie. Anyway, this thread is about the playoffs, so Crosby is irrelevant to the discussion.
  8. Raider29

NHL 2014 playoffs

We get it. You love the guy and his puffy, pouty, collagen enhanced lips. Unfortunately, most hockey fans see him without the same adoration. We see him for what he is, a whiner. A highly talented whiner, but still a whiner. In fact, the NHL poster boy is basically hated by 90% of the...
  9. Raider29

NHL 2014 playoffs

He's also been the "leader" of some teams that have collapsed terribly in the playoffs the past 5 seasons, with him front and center. Those gold medal teams he was on were stacked with leaders other than him. He has one Cup, not two. Maybe people wouldn't hate him so much if he didn't whine...
  10. Raider29

NHL 2014 playoffs

Yeah, but. I don't give a **** what you think.
  11. Raider29

NHL 2014 playoffs

Pretty sure I wouldn't. The injustice which sometimes happens in sports is that Cindy gets a Cup while a true leader and hockey player like Iginla probably won't.
  12. Raider29

NHL 2014 playoffs

13. Raider29

NHL 2014 playoffs

Cindy the ***** gonna have a loooong offseason and face many questions. Whining and crying instead of leading his team, for the second straight postseason. Lundqvist is virtually unbeatable right now. Hope it carries over into the next round.
  14. Raider29

Pitchers and catchers report to camps IN 10 days

Jets gonna tax that ass next season in Foxboro. I'd rather watch the Mets lose than ....... watch the Knicks lose.
  15. Raider29

Pitchers and catchers report to camps IN 10 days

The Mets are poorly run and their owner sucks ass. When does football start again?
  16. Raider29

Playoff Brady

I thoroughly enjoy when Brady ****s the bed and the Pats lose. Yesterday was thoroughly enjoyable.
  17. Raider29

Nfl playoff lead pipe ya moms got my crank on lock locks

Win or go home. The finality of the games is why the NFL playoffs are so unique and entertaining, and why you watch even though "your team" ain't involved. Road teams win on Saturday, Home teams on Sunday.
  18. Raider29

Monday Night Football

Calvin Johnson has money on the Ravens tonight. So do the refs.
  19. Raider29

Youth football numbers declining.

Cool your **** and read better, fool. I said 70's and 80's. The 90's is when head shots and hits like Keith Byars blocking on Pepper Martin became the cool thing on the highlight shows.
  20. Raider29

Youth football numbers declining.

ESPN and other highlight shows, with the full cooperation of the NFL, have glamorized the head shot. Not just in football, but in hockey as well. Wasn't there a halftime segment on Sunday Night Football where they showed the best hit of the day? The chance to blow up an opponent with a blind...